The Great Pizza Delivery of 2k15

Josh

"Hello, thank you for choosing Marco's Pizza. My name's Joshua, what can I get you today?" I asked the person on the phone. I got kicked out of doing phone calls because I would always answer monotonous, but after talking to my boss, he put me back.

I could hear something that sounded like chanting, but I wasn't sure. I was sure however that if they didn't order I was hanging up. "Hello?" I asked, getting inpatient.

"Uh--yeah sorry bout that! I would like to order two large thin crust cheese pizzas, a medium thin crust meat lovers and a large thin crust Hawaiian." I quickly put the order into the computer.

"Thank you fo--"

"Dammit Tommy! Do you know how hard it is to get blood off the carpet!?" I still had the phone to my ear when the dial tone was going. Did this guy just say blood? What the hell...

Well at least I'm not delivering.

I continued taking the next two orders when I heard the bell go off. I waited for someone to take the pizzas, but after the third time of the bell ringing, I wasn't the only one pissed.

"Why the hell is no one taking that?" My boss yelled and I smirked. Took the words right out of my mouth. I went back to doodling as I waited for someone to call again and frowned when the pen was replaced with my keys. I slowly looked up to see my boss sneering.

"I don't pay you to draw and seeing as every job I give you, you seem to screw up,"

"I keep telling you those pizzas burned themselves," I swear I didn't do it. I was following the recipe and went to work on another pizza when the fire alarm went off. We had to get a new kitchen albeit, but my boss just can't let it go.

"Just go deliver the pizzas," He snapped and walked off, leaving me filled with fear. These were the pizzas to the guys house. I bit my lip and looked around, trying to find someone to take them for me, but then I remembered I don't like anyone I work with.

With a heavy sigh, I stuffed the pizzas in the carrying case and headed out to my 1960 Impala. Ah, my pride and joy. I named him Blaze because I always thought it was a sexy name and I would give no second thoughts on dating someone with the name.

Plugging in the address to my GPS, I started of on my journey. I wondered if I was going to be killed for the blood Timmy had spilt...but if I was going to where I think I was going, they would need a virgins blood and that of which, I am not.

Ah, virgins. I remember the first one I had and boy, I'm glad he was good in bed because he was lacking in the looks department. He had a middle part for pete's sake!

Like, mad middle parting.

Split with a staff of Moses himself.

Then dragged through a hedge backwards.

I shivered at the mental image I got of his hair. God, I hate middle parts. I jumped when the GPS lady told me I had arrived and I slowly looked to the building.

Huh, this was that new bakery that opened up. I heard the kid that owns it goes to school also. I wonder how that even works. He must be failing school since this place is always busy. I turned off my car and got out. Walking to the front, I saw a note.

Front door is up by the stairs! Just knock thank you!

I sighed and started for the stairs. I was seriously terrified right now. I never should have binge watched all the Paranormal Activities last night. Once at the door, I took a deep breath before going to knock, but the door opened to reveal the most purest angelic creature to grace this earth.

"Thank you so much for the pizza! How much is it?" I couldn't even answer him because words wouldn't form. His skin was a creamy color and looked smooth like silk. It fit perfectly with his dirt blonde hair that he was constantly moving from his baby blues.

"I'm so weak," I wheezed and my eyes widened when I realized I said that out loud.

"Oh god...are you alright? You look pale!" The angel gasped and before I could say anything, he was pulling me in and calling out to people.

"Here you go. I'll be back with some water," He left me in a chair as he hurried off somewhere. I slowly gulped as I looked around the place. It was dark, save for a red light covering the area. I heard movement and looked over to see someone in a black cloak holding a dead chicken. I made a strangled noise and the person looked at me before nodding their head.

"'S up," He spoke, popping the 'p' before walking away. I needed to leave. I don't care if I didn't get the money or this beautiful guys name. I refused to become apart of this satanic ritual going on!

"Ah, sorry about the wait! I brought you some water and your money." I slowly nodded my head and took the bottle and cash. We heard chanting beginning and the guy sighed.

"They're starting without me again," He shook his head and looked back at me with a smile. "Thank you again!" He chuckled at my shocked expression before running off. I took that as my chance to get the fuck out of dodge and ran until I was in my car with the doors locked. I decided to count the money as I caught my breath and almost choked when I saw the piece of paper with it.

Call me sometime, yeah?

xoxo Sean

Well maybe I should be thanking Satan tonight.

This was weird and just what...but fucking Kendra wanted it so here you fucking go KENDRA.

....bitch ✋