"Hey, catch!" I hear from Noah, before I see the bottle of sunscreen sailing through the air. I reach out my right arm, catching it at the last minute. 

I toss the bottle around in my hand as I walk over and sit down next to Lera. She avoids my eyeline, again, but I tap her shoulder, grabbing her attention. 

"Hey, uh, could you put sunscreen on my back?" I ask, smirking.

"No?" She looks at me as if I have 2 heads. 

"Oh, why not, you know you want to, don't even try denying it," I whisper the last part. 

She looks at me with shock, her mouth wide open. Without even thinking I touch the bottom of her jaw and slowly close her mouth. Her eyes lock with mine for a minute, like she can't believe I'm doing this. Hell, I can't believe I'm doing this.

Wait, why am I doing this. I quickly drop my hand, and she averts her eyes. 

What was that?

Clearing her throat, she turn her head back towards me.

"Alright, hand it over," she says, motioning for the bottle, still pressed into my palm.

I hand it over to her, our fingers accidentally brushing over the others for a split second. 

I hear a squirting sound, before the cool substance meets my scorching back. She rubs small circles across my back, her touch feeling electric. With every motion of her smooth fingertips, I feel myself being pulled more into her trance. I didn't know how much I really wanted her touch until now.

I let out a deep breathe I didn't know I'd been holding in. I know I should stop feeling this way, but I can't. I can't fathom being away from her. Geez, I'm becoming needy already. 

After a couple of minutes, she finishes up with the sunscreen. 

"Thanks, at least I know where to go if I ever need a back massage," I say.

She scoffs, stretching out her legs.

"Keep dreaming buddy, I'm not doing any back massages without payment." she replies. 

"Oh, well I may know a way which I could repay you..." I say, a smirk spreading across my face. She scoffs again, waving me off as Kat comes to sit down next to her.

Kat flashes Lera a questioning look, which she only reciprocates. I jog back to the volleyball net to where Noah is standing. He elbows me in the ribs when I reach him, to which I do the same. 

"You seemed to be having a good time with Kat," I say, raising my eyebrows. 

"Well I could say the same about you, flirting with my sister," he replies, giving me a challenging look.

We hold each others stares for a few seconds before calling a truce.

I take one last look over at where the girls are sitting, to see them putting away their things and standing up. In one swift motion Lera pulls her cover-up over her head, leaving her in just a bikini. Shit. She's caught me staring. I throw her a quick wink to cover for the fact I was most definitely staring at her. 

She ignores me, and grabs the hands of Kat and Fern beside her. They start giggling again, and start skipping into the ocean. They wade in until they're waist deep, keeping Fern at an arms length. 

I look back at Noah, and he has the same smile competitive on his face. 

We take off sprinting into the ocean, pushing each other as we go. We make it to the water edge, and wade in to where the girls are, before diving in. 

The girls shriek at the cold water being splashed, which only provokes me to splash more water on them. 

But through all of this, we're happy. It's summer, warm, and none of us have a care in the world. 

Through the mist of splashing water, Lera's eye meets mine. And she smiles. 

I could melt. 

A/n:

A/n:

Heyyy Besties!

Ahhhhhhhhhh part 5 is done!!!!

Also I feel so accomplished lol, I published twice this week! (self worth mode established)

Question of the day, if you could live in any book, which would it be?

Also, sorry if this book is feeling a little slow (I don't know what it's pace is lol) but I promiseeee, lotssss of stuff will be happening in the not too distant future!

Also are we liking Christian's POV's so far? Sorrrry I generally only write from feminine  protagonists POV's so I'm still getting used to this!

I hope you all have a great rest of your day and I'll see you in part 6!

em, xx