Chapter 1

(Terra is in this btw let's just pretend she came back and is a Titan again okay?)

The Titans sat around in the common area waiting for a crime alert. The kept themselves busy, Raven and Robin playing chess, Cyborg and Beast Boy playing video games, and Terra cooking. Suddenly Starfire bursts into the room.
"Friends! I have the most exciting of the news!" She exclaims. Everyone in the room turns their head towards the alien hero.
"What is it, Starfire?" Terra asks as she finishes making pasta.
"I did not do the telling of this before, but I entered the contest to go to the Bahamas... And I did the winning!"
The team rejoices and surround Starfire, holding the tickets. Then Robin raises an eyebrow.
"Starfire, there are only 4 tickets here," the masked leader says. Starfire looks down at her hands.
"Oh, it would appear so. But we have 6 members of the team," she says sadly.
"I don't need to go," Raven offers. Tropical vacations obviously weren't her thing. Or vacations in general. Especially vacations where she would have to wear a bathing suit. Despite her "I don't care" personality, Raven was actually very self conscious.
"Neither do I," Terra offered sadly.
"No, I'll stay home, Terra," Beast Boy said. "I know you've always wanted to go to the Bahamas." She hugs him tightly.
"Thank you so much, Bb!" She shouts.
'Blech' Raven thinks to herself. 'Romance is stupid'

3 days later...

Cyborg, Robin, Starfire, and Terra stand outside of the gate at the airport with their carry-ons.
"I will do much of the missing you, friend Raven," Starfire says, giving the empath a deadly hug.
"Can't... Breath..." Are the only words Raven can manage to get out. Starfire lets go and gives Raven a ginormous smile.
"I'm gonna miss you, bb," Terra says while hugging the changeling.
"Don't break the tower while we're gone, alright?" Cyborg adds.
"Don't let the criminals take over the city," Robin chimes in.
"We won't," Beast Boy reassures. The team shares their final goodbyes, then Raven and Beast Boy begin to walk back through the airport and outside to the T-Car. They both get in, Raven sliding into the driver's seat, since Cyborg specifically requested that he not drive his "baby". After driving for about 3 minutes, Beast Boy speaks up.
"So... What are we gonna do while the rest of the team is gone?"
"Nothing," she responds in her usual monotone.
"Well, you've gotta do something don't you?" He asks.
"Maybe I'll meditate. Read a book our two. It's not like anything is going to change," the sorceress responds, eyes focused on the road ahead of them.
"Why don't we do something crazy? Robin won't be able to boss us around. We've got to jump on this opportunity!" He says, trying to persuade his teammate.
"Listen, Beast Boy," she says. "I can't do crazy. It doesn't work for me. Something is going to go wrong with my emotions, then somebody could get hurt."
"How would you know unless you've tried?" He looks at her with sorrow in his eyes. Raven briefly glances at him.
"It's not worth the risk," she says.
"Why not? It's just me here. It's not like anybody would care if I got hurt anyways," he says, crossing his arms over his chest and looking out the side window.
"What are you talking about, Beast Boy? I would care. You're my best friend, and I don't want to loose you just because I want to have a little fun!" She shouts, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red. He looks at her in shock.
"I'm your best friend?" He asks, barely able to get the words out.
"Duh," Raven responds as they pull up to the tower.