𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Začít od začátku

"And when you were brought back with him?" he continues to press, straightening himself up in his seat. He's obviously uncomfortable.

You shake your head as you try to recall what had happened back then, but unfortunately, you blocked a lot of it out of your mind. That being said, you do have one clear memory.

"There was someone who visited us once. His name was Choso and he brought a child with him who couldn't even see him." You then ball your hand into a fist as you stick your arm out. You roll up your sleeve and reveal the large scar. Gojo's eyes soften as he looks down at your arm. He clearly never noticed it before now.

"That was the night my kidnapper gave me this on my arm. After that, the kid couldn't see me either."

Gojo nods along to your story. "Typically, normal people can't see curses. You must have gone full rage curse in that moment," he says as he chokes back a chuckle on your behalf.

"You're right," you agree, much to his surprise. "Choso was so eager to fight me so I must have been an interesting opponent."

"You fought him?" he asks, his eyebrows knitting together. "What happened then?"

"Don't know," you say as you rub the side of your head. "I think maybe I passed out, but something weird happened. I couldn't tell what it was 'til I was in Kyoto."

"Kyoto? What happened in Kyoto? I thought you were in that cell the whole time?!"

"No," you shake your head. "Gakuganji took me out to fight with Todo. Anyway, I was able to make cursed objects out of nothing with my hands. I think Kamo called it a cursed technique."

Gojo beams at your words like a surprised child on their birthday. "Sounds like you've got a cool cursed technique, Y/N! I expected no less from you!"

You cross your arms, a bit pissed off that you're giving him more answers than what you're receiving back. "Alright, Gojo. Now it's my turn. What do you know about me?"

He finally cracks a smile, shaking his head as he looks at you. After all, he know this was coming. "Well, Y/N, Sukuna is your ancestor. When a member of your family receives Sukuna's curse that is passed through generations, the previous owner of the curse dies. This is why you lost one of your parents. As for the other... who's to say what happened to them?"

One of my parents could still be alive?

Your focus fades out for a little while, but you catch the end of Gojo's monologue. "don't want you alone with Itadori because I'm suspicious that Sukuna may try to make a move to get close with you. Oh, and I didn't send you to Kyoto. If I had a say, I wouldn't have sent you there at all so don't get that confused."

"Okay..."

Gojo sighs at the realization that you hadn't been listening. "Next time you see Sukuna, don't lie about it, okay? That could have ended poorly for you and Itadori."

"You're right. I apologize," you reply solemnly. After all, you are older than the kids so you should at least try to look out for them. "Thank you for this afternoon... saving me from Kyoto."

"Really, Y/N," he hums, "you should expect more from me. I have saved you before, remember?"

"Of course I do," you finally let out a laugh after the tense conversation.

Then, Kugisaki's words stick in your brain. Go tell him how you feel! You fight back the overwhelming nauseating feeling over confessing to someone that you wish you really didn't have feelings for as you try to come up with a way to tell him that doesn't make you sound like a high school girl. Sucking in a deep breath, you flash Gojo a tense-looking smile before you speak.

"It means a lot. That first time I definitely would have died... But anyway, I'm glad it was you because for some completely stupid and idiotic reason I think that I kind of have some feelings for you..."

"Oh really?" he smirks after letting you deal with a killer moment of silence. "So you'd let me kiss you then?"

"Yes-" you say, only for your jaw to be lifted by his finger.

Your eyes feel as though they're melting under his bright blue gaze until he leans closer to you. Your eyes gently close as he draws near, only to feel your heartbeat out of your chest as he pauses just before his lips touch yours. But the second you open an eye to peek, his lips crash onto yours. The feeling of butterflies in your stomach only intensifies at the sensation of his soft lips against yours, but instead of being nervous or anxious, you feel a surge of happiness.