She saw her chance and used Boulder Crash on him but he just dodged and broke that too. So he got used to her aim, I myself have to admit her aim is predictable. The jutsu finished and Kiyoko used up quite a bit of chakra already so Hanma took his chance and dashed to her and came in full force with a Palm Strike but stopped at her face. "Fine I give up, you win" she admitted. "Winner of the match is Hanma Hyuga" Hanma helped her up and they went back to the team.

"Sasuke still isn't back.........looks like I have to fight him after all" I muttered to myself. The training went pretty well, I mastered a new jutsu and learned a lightning style jutsu but the curse mark training didn't produce much so I have to finish up the fight quickly. Kenji used Shunshin to the battlefield and I did the same. "Looks like you sure have improved during this one month, I can tell. Maybe now I can look forward to this fight" he said in an overconfident way. "May the match between Kenji and Kaen Uzumaki begin!" we didn't move an inch instead we just glared at each other.

His dark purple hair swayed in the breeze and covering his left eye for a moment, when it moved out of the way I dashed quickly towards him and he reacted by using his left arm to block my palm strike but it pushed him back a few feet. "You're quite strong but that alone isn't enough, show me what you can really do Kaen Uzumaki!" he disappeared then appeared right in front of me and hit me with a right hook, I flew back but rebounded with a backflip and used Phoenix Flower.

He turned on the curse mark and the zigzag patterns formed then covered the right half of his body. He punched the air in front of him when my jutsu got within a meter and made a blast of air change direction of it hitting the walls instead. The curse mark boosts the wearer's abilities overall, he not only got even faster but his physical abilities got a huge boost, it seems he's surrounding his hands with wind to maybe get hits in faster so I have to activate mines and to win I'd have to use my special move.

I put my arms outward and flames started to envelop around it, slowly gathering around my hand. The flames are still leaking out, for it to be perfect it needs to stay contained to deal more damage but this would have to do for now. Flames started coating my hands but stopping at the wrist, Kenji smirked. "Surrounding his hands in flames for explosive power was his special move, impressive" Yun was intrigued. "Won't a jutsu like this use a lot of chakra?" Hanma asked surprised. "Yes since he needs to constantly fuel the flames with his chakra it would use a lot but that's exactly what he has" he answered.

The glow of orange started to slowly cover the left side of my body and the line patterns could be seen. "Looks like you're finally getting serious, you're truly a one of a kind genius Kaen, coating your hands with flames to deal more destructive power but that's why it's gonna be more fun for me when you lose" he looked down on me. "It's basic knowledge not to underestimate an opponent!" I appeared in front of him and we clashed. Only the flames left behind from my jutsu and small blasts of wind was visible to the audience. Currently we were moving at the speed of lee when he dropped his weights.

We kept exchanging blows and some of the audience enjoyed it, some were speechless and some were impressed of how two genin could move at such a speed and deal blows that made small craters. "He's on another level.........." Hanma was shocked at how much stronger I got during the one month period. In speed Kenji has the upper hand but I'm way stronger physically, all thanks to this jutsu. Each blow I dealt was fatal to him and he was getting tired having to move around at such a speed and continuously add wind to his every attack.

"Persistent aren't you. Fine so be it, I Kenji will show you my true power!" he had a overconfident look as the zigzag pattern covered his entire body, his skin turned into a brown color, his sclera became black, he grew a horn on the right side of his forehead, his dark purple hair became longer, spiky and it changed to a black color. The place went quiet, everyone was surprised at the form the sound ninja had taken but the quietness was soon interrupted by the sound of fist clashing. "You no longer stand a chance against me in this form, not only am I more physically stronger but now I have increased chakra levels" he slowly kept increasing speed and putting more wind behind his hits and he was landing more and more until all I could do was dodge and block.

"You're overestimating yourself" I managed to slip away and get some distance. "You have something else up your sleeve? That can match this power?! Bwahahaha!" he started to laugh but he slowly stopped when he saw the ground beneath me start to crack and the flames coating my hand start to expand and now covering half of my forearm on both arms. I now became even more powerful than before. This technique is something like a Chidori except this time my physical abilities gets a huge boost and a not so much of a boost to speed but the more I power it up the more severe the drawback is. I charged at him and with the element of surprise, a direct hit with my right hand to the abdominal area and flames could be seen coming out on the other side.

He coughed up a bit of blood then immediately went into a rage throwing his attacks mindlessly. I dodged and countered every hit and his attacks got slower and eventually he stopped. "This wasn't....supposed to happen..." the curse mark reverted to the first level and then it completely retracted, he collapsed shortly after. "The winner of the match...... Kaen Uzumaki!" I deactivated the jutsu and curse mark then used Shunshin to go to my team.

"You were amazing Kaen, you gotta teach me that jutsu when we get back!" Naruto was still amazed by the fight he just witnessed. "Sure I can teach you but probably not soon" I fell to my knees. Well this is what I get for not only increasing power but also overusing it, can't feel my arms anymore and I feel lightheaded but I can't afford to pass out now......I need to save the third or what I've been working for would all be for nothing.........I'm still too weak to do anything..........