Chapter 2: Y/n the demon lord

You're at school when suddenly a stray tennis ball hits you. Then another one hits you this time though, it nearly knocks your hat off. You look around to find where they're coming from. You spot this shark toothed girl. You then walk over to her.

Y/n: Could you please stop? I'd prefer my hat not get knocked off.

Girl: No. We're punishing an unmotivated member of the tennis club. Now buzz of, Michael Jackson.

She then knocks your hat off you start burning. You rush to pick up your hat and put it on. The some people noticed the ashes that were falling from your head. Among these people is this black haired girl with a navy blue outfit.

???: What's with the ashes? And why do I smell burnt flesh?

Y/n: It's nothing for you to be concerned about.

You start walking away when...

Girl: Oh are you gonna run away? What a coward.

Your pupils turn from circles to slits.

Y/n: I'm not a coward. I'm Y/n Kibutsuji. The man who's going to kill you.

You pick her up by the neck as a crowd starts gathering around. You can hear her gasping for air. You tighten your grip. She's trying to pry your hand off of her throat.

???: STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HER!

Y/n: That's the idea!

???: LET HER GO!

Y/n: Poor choice of words.

You drop her off a ledge and watch as she falls into the water.

You walk away when this brown haired girl starts thanking you.

Y/n: Uhh... You're welcome?

You get through the rest of the day fine until...

Gamagoori: Y/N KIBUTSUJI! LADY SATSUKI HAS REQUESTED YOUR PRESENCE! COME WITH ME IMMEDIATELY!

Y/n: Is it because I killed someone?

Gamagoori: Wait what

Y/n: Oh nothing.

Gamagoori: Alright then...