(Chapter 1)Should I Do It?

LANA

I Was Just Sitting In The Front Yard With Ray Telling Him How Unfair My Parents Act When suddenly He Just Cut Me off  And Made A Suggestion that Was So Unexpected.

Ray: "Run Away With Me"

Lana: "What?"

Ray: " Lana Its A Good Idea,i Have Money That I Saved,A Car And All That Other Stuff.."

Did This Niggah Just Say Run Away?

Lana:" Ray I dont know-

Ray:*seriouse face*  " Please Just Trust Me" *places His Hand On My Cheeck And Stares Me In the Eyes*

I Hate It When He Looks At me That Way, How Could I say No?

Lana:*sighs* Ok

Ray:* Face Instantly Turns Into A Big Smile* "GREAT!"

Lama:*looking down*

Ray:*smile turns into frown* "Whats wrong babe?"

Lana:*looks up* oh! Im Fine *fake smiles*

Ray:"You Sure You Wanna Do This?"

Lana: "Yeah, Be Here Tonight At Midnight, My Mom And Dad will Be Gone By Then"

Ray:"alright, See You Later?"

Lana:"Yeah" *smiles*

They Stand Up And Hug Eachother then Pass A Kiss And Ray Walks Off.

Lana:*watching Him*

What Am I Getting Myself Into?

::RAY RAY"S P.O.V::

I Was Walking Home Thinking About How Much Fun Me And Lana Would Have. Her Finally Being away From Her Hateful Parents Was A good Thing. But Now That I think About It, The Way That Lana Was Looking Seemed Like She Was Having Secound Thoughts About Running Away. But Once We're Gone.....We're Never Coming Back.