"i don't remember using that much "really"'s, mikey," he blushed, looking away.

you knelt down so that you were eye level with emma and mikey. "you're mikey and emma, aren't you?" you nodded. emma and mikey giggled and both nodded their head profusely. "did shin tell you? what did he say about us?" mikey asked enthusiastically.

"he said that you two are awesome and that we would get along," you said honestly, a small smile peering across your face. "shin was right, you are really pretty! do you want to play football with us?" mikey asked.

"no, i want to play dolls now, but with [name]," emma protested. "but, emma, we played dolls already! we should play football now, with [name]," mikey retorted with a pout.

"[name]'s coming with me to get her bike fixed," shinichiro interrupted, standing beside you. "can we watch, then?" mikey asked.

"yeah, yeah, go open the garage," shinichiro dug through his pockets and threw emma the keys. "you opened the garage last time, it's my turn now," mikey claimed as they ran away, bickering again. shinichiro chuckled as they ran off before turning to you.

"you talk about me with your siblings?" you asked, your voice slightly teasing. shinichiro rolled his eyes and shrugged, "your name is mentioned occasionally. s'a shame you don't have any siblings to talk to about me," he said, his mood switching up.

"even if i did, i doubt i would mention your name to them," you shot back, helping shinichiro lift your motorcycle into his garage, where emma and mikey were playing tag, hiding behind shinichiro's toolboxes and such.

"emma, get down," shinichiro sighed, going over to lift her up off the stack of tires she was sat on. with an angry pout and folded arms, emma was sat down beside her blonde brother who was playing with a spanner.

"emma, get me my toolbox, please," shinichiro asked. happily, the girl obliged to the favour, grabbing the box and setting it beside shinichiro. you sat down beside mikey, who was staring at you intently.

"how come your skin is so dark?" he asked innocently. "mikey, you can't ask a question like that," shinichiro interrupted, panicked. "huh? i was just asking," he frowned, unsure as to why he was being scolded.

"it's okay, shin," you assured him with a nod and a half-smile. "it's because my parents aren't from japan, my family is from africa," you explained.

"oh, i know what africa is," emma smiled with a cocky undertone. mikey raised a brow. "really?"
"yep! it's where the lions and giraffes live," she nodded. "isn't it, [name]?"

you nodded your head. "you're right."

"how hot is it there?" mikey asked curiously. "really, really hot," you told him. "woah.. i want to go to africa," mikey said in awe.

"me too!" emma nodded. you smiled at their enthusiasm, peering over to see shinichiro smiling as well. a half hour had passed, and soon, shinichiro had finished repairing your bike.

now, you were sat opposite shinichiro, emma in your lap and mikey in his. you had a bowl of fruit that you shared, the little ones hogging all of the good fruit.

"are you two going to get married?" emma asked, obliviously chewing on her cherries. you choked on your grape, making mikey laugh. "shin's all red," he laughed, poking his cheeks. shinichiro slapped his hand away, taking a sliced apple from the bowl.

you two silently made eye contact, wondering if you should say something, and what you should say. "u-uh, i mean.. you never know, right? maybe we will," shinichiro shrugged, refusing to make eye contact with you.

"yeah.." you nodded in agreement, though you weren't completely sure about your own opinion. you had never even thought about marriage, having only "been with" shinichiro for around two weeks.

the thought didn't seem that bad now that you thought about it carefully, it just seems like it's too early to talk about stuff like that at this moment.

"[name], can i show you my dolls now?" emma asked with excitement. you nodded your head, letting emma jump off your lap and grab your hand. "i want to hang out with [name] too, but i don't want to play with emma's dolls," mikey claimed, sticking his tongue out at his sister.

"i don't care!" emma claimed, tightening her grasp on your hand. shinichiro chuckled, lifting mikey up. "come on, mikey, let's play on the switch," shinichiro suggested. "[name] will play with us later," shinichiro nodded, making mikey smile.

"okay!" he beamed.

you smiled at mikey and then shinichiro. "come on!" emma beamed, tugging your hand. you nodded and smiled, watching emma lead you through the house via the backdoor garden, and as she rambled about her dollhouse, you couldn't help but be jealous that shinichiro had these two cute angels around him at all times.

˚➶