Rescue Mission

**Steve's POV**

"Boss, we got a hit on Catherine's location. The old World War Two bunker up at Diamond Head. There was a call that just came in from one of the locals that saw four army trucks pull in and armed men getting out and the person said there was a man 6'2 dark complected that matches the description of Zander Winston. They contacted the army about any activity, but they didn't give them no confirmation."

"All right. I'll contact HPD about one of their helicopters. It's now or never. This might be the only chance to get that son of a bitch. Kono, notify the coast guard and tell them to get some guys up on those ridges. Me and Danny are heading that way now."

"Okay."

I floored the gas pedal of Danny's camaro.

"Danny, call Duke and tell him the situation that we need one of their birds in the air."

Danny didn't say a word and call the HPD precinct and put it on speaker.

"Lukela."

"Duke, I need one of your helicopters up at Diamond Head. One of ours was kidnapped and she's is danger. I've got Kono and Chin contacting the coast guard to get up on the ridge over the looking the bunker. Danny and I are heading that way now."

"Okay, I'll make sure it's ready for your team before they get here. I'll send a couple of SWAT with them too."

"Alright. Thanks Duke."

Danny hung up.

"Steve, we need to pull over and get our gear on."

I yanked the wheel to the right and pulled over, got out and ran to the trunk, throwing on my vest, putting my thigh holsters on and checking the guns as Danny was doing the same.

"Check your ear piece and see if it's working."

"It is."

We hopped back into the car and peeled out.

"We could be out of time already."

Danny added.

"No. No, do not say that! Do not! Your negative attitude right now is not helping with anything."

"Well, I'm stating the truth."

"Don't state it. We still have time and we are not wasting anymore."

I said, dodging cars and speeding down the roads. We were at least 8 miles from Diamond Head.

Kono called.

"Kono, what's up?"

"Chin and I are here at HPD. SWAT is already on the helicopter and we're getting ready to take off."

"Alright, I'll see you there."

I was silent and I kept driving. Drifting around steep curves along the mountain side, the old bunker came into view.

"There it is."

I said, pulling to the side and getting out.

"We'll go in after they get here. There's a spot further down the road where they can land without them knowing."

I spot two helicopters near the bunker.

"Danny."

I said pointing to the two familiar helicopters.

"Those are coast guard."

I quickly grab my phone and call Duke.

"Duke, there's two coast guard helicopters at the bunker..."