Chapter Three - New Friends?

Anti's Pov

So I met these two people I guess you can call them. One was an angel and the other looked like a demonish. I am so confused by why they are here. I wonder how they are here or where they came from. I soon see bing enter the room and I smile. "Hello Sunflower." "Hey..." Bing is always just so cute. "I heard you talking to someone. And I was wondering. Who are you talking to?" I suddenly remember that Posi and Nega are here. "Oh I just talking to myself. You know I have a habit of talking to myself." I told him. Bing was the only one who knew that I wasn't actually anti. You see.. My name is actually Angus. Yes I am THE Angus Irwin. I am the survival hunter. I had to steal someone's or soemthing's soul. Although I am not sure which one I took. I am guessing I took the negative one. Because before this blueberry angel person came around. I rarely had any positive emotions. Which meant I shouted at bing for no reason at times and I would always apologize a million times once I saw bing start crying. It was really heartbreaking to see Bing cry. I hated seeing bing cry. So now I'm going to make up for it. Truthfully this time. I'll make sure bing is the most happiest boyfriend ever! Even if I took someone's or something's soul. I hope he will accept every new apology I make. "Hey Angus..?" I hear bing say and I realize I had been staring off into space. "Yes sunflower..?" I ask. "Can we go home now..?" I hear him ask. "Oh.. About that sunflower... Doc wanted me to stay here for the night to rest." I told him. "O-Oh.." I hear bing say in a sad voice. "Come here sunflower. I'm sure doc won't mind if you stay with me and cuddle for a while." I see bing walk over to me and get ontop of me. I cuddle bing and then I fall asleep. "Aww!! Look at them Nega! They look so adorable!" I hear Posi say. "Shhh!! You are going to wake them!" I heard nega say. The thing nobody knows about me and bing is that we have a child. Yes. A child. He's about two or three years old. We named him Irwin. His full name Is Irwin-septiceye. We put a dash in the middle of his actual name and septiceye so it made it easy. I decide to go fully to sleep.