XLI. Damiano

❤️ 💬 ↗️liked by: vicdeangelis, maneskinofficial and 59,143 othersykaaar Lizzy and I were like child hood best friends but we met over 3 years ago when Victoria brought her to our home we shared before X Factor Italia

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by: vicdeangelis, maneskinofficial and 59,143 others
ykaaar Lizzy and I were like child hood best friends but we met over 3 years ago when Victoria brought her to our home we shared before X Factor Italia. We had gotten a close bond but I got feelings for her that nobody knew about until i talked with Victoria about what Lizzy loves. Vic helped me ask Lizzy on a date, she helped me ask Lizzy to be my girlfriend, but when I broke up with her it was someone else that told me to do it. My heart wanted to stay with Lizzy but Giorgia's mother and father wanted her to marry me, I knew that Giorgia was a nightmare to handle since we went to school together. When it was about time to "propose" to Giorgia I had tried to break up with her but she had turned into a controlling monster. She took control of my social media and sent death threats towards Lizzy. When I found out about this from Victoria, Thomas, and Ethan I couldn't believe it so I went and talked to Giorgia's parents and showed them screenshots from all of you that had comments from "me" on Lizzy's posts and i got screenshots from Lizzy that Victoria had gotten. Lizzy and I talked about what had happened and she had told me the truth of herself and Harry, I will leave that to Lizzy and Harry to explain. but now I can say that I feel Happier Than Ever.

comments disabled