VI. Lizzy and Real Life

❤️ 💬 ↗️liked by: vicdeangelis, and 51,143 otherslizzyturner rub a tub, tub

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by: vicdeangelis, and 51,143 others
lizzyturner rub a tub, tub. tub a rub, rub.

comments:
vicdeangelis undress for me, bbygirl
|
lizzyturner ofc daddy😏 comin' over now

ethaneskin dami just clenched his buttchecks
|
lizzyturner IM- WHAT THE FUCK??? WHYS HE CLENCHING THEM😭
|
ykaaar I AM NOT CLENCHING MY BUTT
|
thomasraggi__ you were clenching them
|
vicdeangelis please

After Lizzy's photo shoot in her bathtub, with a bikini on so she wouldn't flash her five million followers, she put on her black skinny jeans with a Led Zeppelin Tour shirt from 1977. She slid her feet into her beaten up Birkenstocks before grabbing her phone, keys, and purse. Walking out into the streets of Rome, Italy was one of her favorite things to do in the mornings.

Meanwhile at the Måneskin home...

"Vic!" Damiano yells from his room that he ran into after Ethan commented about him clenching his butt cheeks.

"Dami" she yells back as she plays a little tug of war with a dog that the band is watching until his owner cones back home.

"When is Lizzy getting here?" he asks, trying to calm his nerves of meeting the new friend to the group, besides Victoria.

"Uhm about ten moments" she responds while looking at her phone for the time.

"ok, does this look good?" he asks, anxiously.

He was wearing a simple outfit consisting of a Stranger Things shirt and flannel pants that were different colors on each side.

"You always look fine, Dami. It's not like you're meeting a supermodel" she rolls her eyes

"Technically I am. Have you seen how many followers she has?" he stresses

"Oh shush" she groans and glares at the tall, Italian man.

Lizzy finally turns down the street of the Måneskin house while she listens to Babylon by an Australian band, 5 Seconds of Summer. The feelings she got when she listened to the band made her want to scream out the lyrics while running down an abandoned road.

She arrives in front of the Italian home before walking up to the gate and pressing the buzzer as Victoria told her to do.

"Ciao! Vieni attraverso il cancello!" Victoria's voice left the speaker loudly and swiftly glided into Lizzy's ears.

"Grazi!" Lizzy responds to the energetic girl

Lizzy pushed open the gate and walked to the front door where Victoria pulled the door open quickly to embrace her friend.

"It's good to see you too Vic" Lizzy laughs

"I missed you much" Vic says in Italian

"I missed you more" Lizzy responds

"Let's go in the boys really want to meet you" Victoria states

Lizzy nods in agreement and follows the shorter girl into the house, and takes off her sandals while putting down her purse down as well.

"Just a little bit of a warning, they are all really...ah what's the word I'm looking for? Chaotic!" Vic warns and Lizzy laughs as the girl pushes open a door to see Ethan fiddling with a knee drum and his drumsticks before he started drumming a beat.

Thomas was smoking a cigarette near the backdoor and Damiano was watching something on his phone as well as texting someone.

Victoria scoffs loudly and all the boys stop what they're doing and turn towards the small girl and her friend. Ethan smiles and unstraps his knee drum before going to greet Lizzy with a monster hug.

"Hello, love! How are you?" Ethan asks in Italian

"Hi! I'm doing well, what about you?" she responds in the same language

"Good, good" he smiles at the 5'10" girl

Thomas hugged her after Ethan and Damiano hugged her the longest, taking in her scent and her hugging position.

"Dami let her go" Victoria laughs

Damiano backs away from the hug, letting Lizzy feel the cold air circulating the home.

The rest of the time Lizzy was with the band they were laughing and messing around. Near the time Lizzy decided to leave the house she noticed it was dark and rainy.

"Here let me walk you back home" Damiano offers and Lizzy accepts sweetly.

He grabs a coat for himself and one for Lizzy as she says her goodbyes to the band. Once she's finished Damiano helps her get the coat on before grabbing and umbrella for them to share.

"Thank you for walking me home, Damiano" Lizzy mutters in Italian

"Of course, a man is never a man if he doesn't offer to take a girl back home in the dark and rain especially in Rome" he smiles and she giggles lightly.

The two hug once again before Lizzy shakes off the coat and hands it back to him, stepping into her home and watching as he leaves back to the Måneskin home.