Their Quirks (Chapter 1)

Izuku's POV:

I woke up from my twin sister Izumi screaming in excitement as she was woken from my dad. I get up and open my eyes but everything was a bit blurry.

"Good morning you two. Are you ready to go to the quirk doctors?" Said my dad.

"YES I AM. Are you Izuku!?!" Yelled my sister.

"Y-ya but everything is blurry." I said as I rub my eyes but it didn't do anything.

"Hmmm well when we go to the quirk doctors we can see what's wrong." Said my mom as she walks in smiling.

"Ok." I said as we got ready and ate some breakfast and got in the car to drive to the doctors.

(Timeskip to when the doctor is about to say what their quirks are)

"Well first off I want to give your son a pair of glasses and I'll explain why his eye sight is blurry in a sec." Said the doctor as I put on the glasses and everything was better.

"T-thank you." I said.

"Well to start off your daughter has a strong quirk. It's called Molecule Control. She is able to control any non-living thing that has molecules." Said the doctor as mom and dad smiles and Izumi squeals in excitement.

"What does my son have?" Said my dad.

"Well his quirk is the reason his eye sight is blurry. His quirk is called Quirk Analyze. When activated if he looks at a person he is able to see the name and description of a quirk."

I look at my sister as my eyes glow green and I suddenly get information in my head.

Quirk: Molecule Control
Description: gives the user the ability to control every molecule in non-living things

"Ah I see he is able to use it."

"Woah your eyes are glowing Zuku that's cool." Said Izumi.

"Thank you doctor." My mom said as we left. As we arrive home I decided to use it on mom.

Quirk: Telekinesis
Description: let's the user move anything they want as long as they can see it.

"Oh Izuku honey are you looking at my quirk?" Asked my mom and I nod. "Well tell me what you found out."

"Your quirk name is Telekinesis. The description I got was you can move anything asking as you see it." I gasp. "JUST LIKE THE #2 PRO HERO GREEN TORNADO."

She giggles. "Yep everyone tells me that."

I ran outside to find Izumi and dad testing out her quirk. And I thought 'This is the greatest day ever. Nothing will ever go wrong.'

---------------------

Izuku Yagi The Villain Scientist (Villain Deku Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें