I look over to see Katherine and Andrea fell asleep. I just hug his stuffy and look out of the window. It smells like him. my tears falls over my cheeks.

please be okay Eric please...
I fell asleep. After I wake up I check the time. Only an hour left to get there.. our dinner arrives thankfully there food is good..

Btw Blake booked us business class.

I don't want to eat. But just for Eric he will be upset if I don't eat.. I eat my food and finishes it. I went to use washroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I look so tired.. and I'm tired. I wash my face and go back to my seat.

An hour later

Our plane landed. Finally.. Blake said the driver will be there.. me and girls we went to look for their bags. Yes not mine because mine is back bag and they letted me have a it on the plane next to me. I carry his stuff animal in my arms and we go outside and in the car. The driver drives us to the hospital. We arrive there and than the driver went to the hotel to get Katherine and Andrea suitcase there.. I had my bag still.

We walk in the hospital. Katherine ask the lady for Eric's room.

" he is on the 4th floor. When you get out of the elevator just go straight it's the room 405 " she says.

" thank you" Katherine thanked her and we go in the elevator. I look at myself in the elevator mirror.. I need to sleep I only slept like an hour in the plane. I sigh as the elevator door opens. I see Levi and Blake and some other mens sitting down. I couldn't help but cry. I run to them. Blake and Levi looks at me and gets up.

" Angela " Levi yells. I ran to him.

" Levi where is he " I say, he pulls me close to him and hugs me.

" he is in the room in front of us" he says looking at his room. Katherine and Andrea walk. As they got to us. I walk towards to the window to see him laying down on the bed under machines. I cry again. I look over to my friends. To see them hugging there girl friends and boy friends.

" Blake can I go in there " I ask.

" yeah of course but doctors don't let only five minutes " he says.

" no I don't care" I say opening the door. And closing it shut behind me. I pull the blindfolds down and walk towards the bed where he is. I kneel down, and hold his hand. I cry. I lay my head on the bed and close my eyes and still holding his hand..

I feel a hand lays on my head. I look up to see him awake giving me a sad smile.

" Eric "
" Angela "

I hold his hand tighter and cry.

" shhhh don't cry I'm okay." He says caress my head.

" I'm sorry Eric "

" shhh come here " he says opening his arms.. I go in his arms. I lay on my side and I place my head on his chest and my arm wrap around his stomach. His right arm wrap around me and other one just sits there.

" Baby where you got shot" I say lifting my head and looking up at him.

" my chest.." he whispers.

" than why I'm laying my head on your chest " I lift my head up more.

" my chest on the left side "
I look over his chest on the left.
" isn't that where your heart is?" I ask.
" yeah but I got shoot above my heart" he smiles.

" I'm glad your okay." I lay my head back on his chest..
After five minutes of us laying there in silent not saying a word. I lift my head up and look at him.

" Eric I'm sorry..." I say. I have to tell him I can't hide it.

" for what baby" he raise his brow. I say nothing but let tears roll over my cheeks I take a deep breathe..

" I did what I had to keep you alive and safe but I fail." I look at him crying.
" what do you mean amor"

" I... Eric. I cheated on you" I say. He just pause and doesn't say anything.. " Eric please it's not like that let me explain " I cry.

" go ahead " he whispers.
" soo I got a random text from someone god knows who and " I explain everything while crying.

" shhh it's okay" he says.
" it's not " I whisper crying.
" why not " he says.
" I cheated " I say.

" you didn't cheated on me.. he forced you.. you didn't agree the moment he said that.. you didn't mean it.. but you did it to safe me" I don't let him continue

" but I failed " I say." Eric do you hate me?" I say.

" of course not. Why would I ?. Because you tried to keep me safe? No I'm not mad or I don't love you anymore.. I love you more than I really do is before knowing you did that.." he says.

" huh?" I say.

" you didn't lie to me.. you told me the truth. And plus you only did it to keep me safe..I love you babe don't ever think like that.. and plus what you did WASNT cheating .. it was lowkey of raping because he force you ." He says.

" I love you more Eric " I say kissing his lips.
" impossible " he says.
" nahhh"

" noo I love you more than you love meee" he says.
" no "
" yes "
" no- wait are these my clothes " he says.

" yes I even got your stuffs with me plus I'm wearing your boxers. Only thing that is mine is my bra" I say.

" take that shit off and use my hands princess " he smirks.
" when you heal i will" I say placing a kiss on his nose.

" plus every clothes I packed are yours.. " i say . He giggles.. I smile.. and lay my head back on his chest than I fall asleep..

Hello people I wanted to say I don't think I will update more since my school is starting tomorrow

Hello people I wanted to say I don't think I will update more since my school is starting tomorrow. But I will try to update more. Andd I hope y'all enjoy :p