"Good," Nia sighs, relieved.

Harry is trying his hardest not to keep staring at her and she catches his wandering eyes before he swiftly looks away. Nia slurps some of her Ribena and looks at him with a small smile.

It is uncomfortable being here because the last time they were in here, they had a brutal fight that ended in sex. It was one of the many fights that led to them deciding to break up.

The fights were hardly necessary but both of them are stubborn human beings with Harry being a cocky bastard.

"Why....no sleeping?" he speaks up.

"I couldn't sleep." she simply shrugs.

"Uh...feeling okay?" he asks, concerned.

"Yeah, a little okay," she says.

"Room...room okay? All okay?" he asks again.

"Everything is okay, mate," she gives him a smile.

"M-Mate...," he giggles a little, randomly repeating the word after her.

Nia smiles and notices that he's touching his guitar. It's a special guitar. It was the gift she got him before his first major tour. The guitar is vintage and was signed by one of his rock idols. It means a lot to him.

The guitar has played some of his best songs. Right now, his shaky fingers softly touch the strings and Nia can see the struggle.

Somewhere in this process of recovery, the old Harry is trying hard to come through and be his old self. It is hard and she knows this.

"Were you trying to play music?" she asks, calmly.

"No...no," he withdraws a little, frowning in response.

"It's okay to tell me the truth," she replies.

"S-said...no, okay?" Harry softly snaps at her.

The insecurity is heavy and Nia is an understanding person. She puts her drink away and shifts closer to him. He keeps his annoyed gaze focused on the guitar and she gently touches the guitar.

It's still as beautiful as the day it was delivered to them in this same flat. Harry's old steady fingers were able to strum life and set the crowd on fire with the music from this thing.

Right now, those fingers are shaky. They're not as bad as they were in the hospital but it'll be hard to play music without a little frustration here and there.

It's been hard for the fans to deal with no music or useful updates about his health and wellbeing. Harry has even agreed to being a little more active on social media and he has posted one picture that kind of broke the internet since he left the hospital.

It was a post expressing gratitude for all the kind messages and love. The post clearly stresses on him focusing on rest and recovery. He thought it was the least he could do for his fans and Jeff agreed.

Interrupting his thoughts, Nia picks up the guitar and looks at Harry with a smile.

"You had just finished dinner when I told you that I had a surprise for you that night," she starts speaking, softly touching the guitar.

"Yeah...I know," he mumbles.

"Harry, you were so happy and I was so happy that you loved your special gift," she says, holding it in the same way he did whenever he played it.

"So...special to me," he says, staring at her like his words have two meanings.

"It's okay to miss playing your beautiful guitar," Nia reminds him.