New York

Sylvie

"Oh gods! Loki slow down!"

Loki most certainly did not slow down. He seemed oblivious to Sylvie's comment, actually. He continued to run carelessly, pushing through the crowds of people they saw. But she never did get lost, he held her hand tightly.

"Oh look and here is where the portal was at!" They were practically under the Stark tower, and Loki pointed to the piece of sky above it.

"If you're going me a tour of the shit you've done here, we're going going be here all day." Sylvie said once he had finally stopped running.

"Well I suppose I did do quite the damage."

"Quite the damage?" Sylvie echoed, raising an eyebrow, amused. "You nearly destroyed the entire city."

"Well..." Loki thought for a moment as the crowds of people passed them. "I won't do it again..?" He said, then whispered, "Probably."

"Very convincing."

Loki smirked.

He then looked up, squinting at the sun before using his free hand to block his eyes from it. "On second thought, we should get out of here love. The avengers are right above us."

"And yet, you lead us right to thier base." She pointed out briskly, "Really this is the worst place for us to be in. There are dozens of other nice places on Midgard."

"You did say you had never been to New York, well when it wasn't in impending doom that is." Loki said, he started to walk again, and so, Sylvie did too. "And let me just say, it's one of the best destinations to conquer."

Sylvie smiled. "Well, I suppose you know nothing of that. Since you did fail in doing so."

"That was uncalled for." Loki pointed out, his pride clearly wounded.

Sylvie gave him a laugh, causing his wounded look to instantly turn into a smile. She leaned forward, tilting her head up to kiss him. It was brief, but they were in the center of New York after all.

"Well," Loki smiled as they pulled away, his hand on her chin and his lips brushing hers as he spoke. "I suppose I can let your comment go, my enchantress."

"My enchantress," Sylvie echoed with a small laugh. "You're so wierd."

"Right. I'm sorry who's the one that calls me a magician again?" He asked sarcastically, lacing his hands with hers. "Plus, you know you love it."

Sylvie only shook her head, wearing a smile. Like hel she was going to admit that. "Come on, let's get moving. The farther we're from this damned tower the better."

"Where do you think we should go next?" Loki asked casually as they walked through the city of New York, holding her hand. "I know this lovley, reckless planet that would be fun. Fun to kill the one who runs it anyways."

"Let me guess, and then take his throne?"

Loki shook his head. "No, just kill him. He was kind of an ass. We could just go over to the next planet. Cause a little... mischief there."

Sylvie smiled and shook her head.

"What?" He asked innocently, though his sly smile didn't leave his face.

"I just-"

Sylvie was cut off by a scream. It was one of panic, making the two gods, along with everyone else around them, turning thier heads. Sylvie saw a woman, normal Midgardian, staring at them with fearful eyes. No, not them, Loki.