Loss Of Hope

"There, that should take care of him," Ken said, walking into the kitchen.
"Mmh, finally sorted Springtrap out then?" Shannon asked.
"One can only hope. So what's up?"
"Oh, nothing. Even news is slow. The headline today was about ducks crossing the road."
Ken sighed.
"What's the matter?" Shannon asked.
"They're never opening back up, are they?"
Of course, Ken was talking about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, or Freddy and Friends', as it had recently been called. "I don't know, Ken," Shannon admitted, "I don't know."
"Y'know, maybe Ally, Springtrap and I should look into some real jobs. We could take some online courses, get a degree or two, get some job that might lead us somewhere."
"But you'll have to quit if Freddy's opens again," Shannon pointed out.
"Do you really think that they're opening again?"
Shannon paused, unsure how to answer. She wanted to believe that the restaurant would open again, even if just to see the animatronics happy agian. But she honestly didn't think that they would ever open again. The company was still in business, they made toys of the animatronics, but that was about it.
"I didn't think so," Ken commented.
Springtrap chose that moment to come bounding down the stairs. "Hey, where's my knife?"
"You have a knife?" Ken asked.
"Why do you need a knife?" Shannon asked.
"Oh, no reason. I just have a thing."
"A thing? Concidering that you've killed fourteen people including yourself to date, I'm not sure that I trust you with a knife," Ken accused.
"You can't prove any of that."
"I'm one of those people!"
"Hey, where are the car keys?"
Ken placed his head in his hands. "You can't drive! You lost your license!" Shannon shouted.
"It's only illegal if you get caught."
"You're gonna get arrested again!"
"Hey," Springtrap stopped, pointing at Shannon, "That printer was a gift."
"From who? We're the only people you know! Everyone else thinks you're dead!"
"I'm going to Canada."
"What the hell for!?!"
"No reason." Springtrap left the room.
Ken put his head on the table. "I'm going to go check his browser history." He took the stairs up, and went into Springtrap's room. He started up the computer. Ken opened up Internet Explorer and checked the history. Nothing of interest was present. Ken opened up the start menu and typed 'chrome' into the search bar. A link to Google Chrome showed up. Ken clicked on it, and the computer loaded the last seen page. Ken skimmed the contents of it. His eyes opened wide, as he knocked over the mouse. "Shannon, Ally!" the kangaroo animatronic shouted, "Come see this!"