Five Long Years...

NOTE: This is the sequel to My Protector. If you haven't read that, go do so now

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Get out! Get out of my house now!" Shannon shouted, throwing a plate. Ally, upstairs in her and Shannon's room, sighed. She marched down the stairs.
"Ken's been gone for five minutes and you're already breaking the dishes? Those aren't cheap!" she said, grabbing another plate from Shannon's hand. "Honestly, what happened this time?"
"I made a batch of cookies earlier, and within ten minutes, he had scarfed them all down!" Shannon accused.
"Geez, they're just cookies. You can make more," Shannon's victim jeered.
"Why you little son of a-"
"What is going on here!?!" Ken shouted from the front door.
"Long story short, he ate her cookies," Ally explained.
Ken sighed. "You two need to get out each other's grill," he scolded. "Shannon, please be a little understanding, and learn to let things go. This is not worth the trouble. And you," he continued turning around to where the antagonizer was. But he wasn't there anymore. Ken sighed again. "Ill go get him," he muttered. He climbed the stairs and walked down the hall. He stopped at a door labeled 'KEEP OUT' in big black letters. Ken turned the handle and entered the room filled with various electronic parts covering everything. "Alright, I know you're in here," Ken called, "C'mon Paul, you can't hide forever."
"Don't call me that," the pouting adult said, coming out from behind the door, "I keep telling you, my name is Springtrap!"