My eyes widened in shock. It was Luna! Suddenly I remembered the cocoa she gave us. It was a part of her plan the whole time. She drugged us and took us back here. The place where we spent our last happy memory and the only happy memory of this fucking place.

The video tapes flashed in my mind. We were too late. The demon has finally possessed her.

Luna: Wow you guys take way too long to wake up!

Her face was pale and the surroundings of her eyes were black. She was completely possessed.

Luna: Enough of the chit chat! So do you guys like my plan? No? Such a pity! You guys must be wondering why I'm like this? Well guess what, he showed me so much. He showed me reality. He showed me what it feels having power.

Then she laughed like a maniac.

Luna: ALL HAIL BUGHUUL THE MERCIFUL!

???: ALL HAIL BUGHUUL THE MERCIFUL!

I looked at the source of the five voices. Five children, or should I say the missing possessed five children were standing beside Luna in a line. Smirks were visible on their faces. A dark figure approached behind Luna as it placed its pale white hand on her shoulder. I looked closely. It was Bughuul!!

It stared at us intensely. Then it looked at Luna as if telling her something. She nodded. Then she pulled out Jungkook's film camera from her back in her left hand and my lighter from her pocket in her right hand.

Luna: This movie will definitely be a blockbuster!

She laughed crazily as she started filming us.

Luna: ACTION!

I heard the five kids chuckle and laugh at her. Seemingly, enjoying the show.

???: Do it Luna.

The kid from Sleepy Night instructed her. Without no hesitation, she immediately lighted up the lighter. That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. She was going to freaking burn us alive!!!

Again muffled screams were heard along with mine. Loud crys and wails of pleading to let us go. But Bughuul had possessed Luna so badly that she instantly threw the lighter one feet in front of her.

I watched in horror as the fire followed only one path of the kerosene. Then it divided into eleven paths, the fire heading to us. The screams grew louder by the second the fire got close to us.

The end of the pole was on fire now. It was rising up slowly. My feet burned through my shoes as I felt them melting. The heat was rising slowly. Sweat glistened down my body. I was now ready to accept my fate. Atleast death is better than living in this harsh world. But then all those happy memories with my friends, family, my brothers, played in my mind like a trailer of some movie.

So this is our final moment together. Dying in pain by our possessed family. In this fucking hellhole! Not the death that I was expecting.

*screeeeeeeeeeeech*

*crash*

*thud*

I opened my eyes at the sound. The fire burned my feet but through the smoke, I saw a car crashing onto Luna, knocking her down as the camera flew away from her hand.

I saw two people coming out of the car but I couldn't see them clearly because of the smoke. I was on the verge of collapsing.

The fire suddenly died down. I felt the cold air meet my wet glistened heated skin as I breathed happily.
___________________