He tenderly cradles Shin and falls back to sleep.

Hours pass by and for the first time, Shin and Haruto woke up at the same time. They stared at each other silently, motionless. Haruto was the first to move, reaching out his hand to hold Shin's cheek. Shin snuggles into his touch, closing his eyes and sighing in content.

"...I want to stay like this." Shin wishes.

"I want to as well." Haruto smiles, but removes himself from the bed. He stretches for a bit before picking Shin up and holding him in his arms, Shin's legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Husband." Haruto calls with a bright smile. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Salmon...Miso Soup...Tamagoyaki..."

"Hm~" Haruto hums in affirmation. "Shin, ask me next!"

"...What do you want for breakfast, husband?" Shin follows Haruto's request sleepily. He was still too sleepy to process anything Haruto says and asks. Haruto pulled away a little to whisper in his ear.

"I want you."

"WAH!" Shin wakes up, his grip on Haruto strengthening in fear of falling from surprise. Shin could hear Haruto burst into laughter and Shin fumes in anger. Shin digs his nails into Haruto's back, Haruto remaining unfazed.

"Not funny, Haruto."

"I wasn't joking though."

"..."

"..."

Haruto giggles and gently bites Shin's ear. "You're so cute, Shin."

"I'm hungry." Shin says quickly.

"Hm~Okay, after you eat up and gain energy, I'll have my breakfast next!"

"Shameless!"

"You love it though."

"Tsk." Shin pouts and lays his head on Haruto's shoulder. The two head over to their kitchen to prepare breakfast together. Shin prepares the tamagoyaki and salmon while Haruto got started on the rice and soup.

"Haruto..." Shin calls as he cooks the eggs.

"Hm?"

"Can you come with me to our class reunion on Saturday?" Shin asks.

"Oh? Of course I can." Haruto easily agrees. Then he asks curiously. "Why do you want me to come?"

"It's a surprise."

"I'll definitely come."

They had breakfast twice that day and a long shower.

Shin remained bundled up in their blanket for the rest of the day. But he got payback by leaving several loving scratches on his husband's back. Shin would never openly admit it, but he loves leaving marks. Haruto takes them well, looks...happy even.

Shin buries himself deeply into the sheets, heated.

"Shin, are you getting a fever?!"

And Saturday came, Class B celebrating their reunion. They were surprised when Haruto showed up, but at the same time, not really. Haruto felt like their classmate anyways, he spends more time in their classroom than his own and they all knew the reason why.

A bunch of girls gathered around Yuuji.

"Woah, you're amazing Yuuji!"

"You're saving lives!"

"Is it hard to work in the medical field?"

Meanwhile, Kei pouts, fuming.

Shin and Haruto: ...