"..."

Kei finally stopped crying and blew his nose into a tissue. He congratulates them more clearly now, his brighter aura returning. "Congratulations!"

The couple thanks him once more.

Then, Kei spoke without a second thought. He asked excitedly, full of curiosity. His eyes were practically sparkling as he asked, "So are kids next?"

Haruto and Shin choked.

Yuuji explains frantically. "I-I'm sorry, we recently watched a movie about family the other day and-"

"It's fine, it's fine." Haruto quickly replies. He looks over to Shin, curious himself. Personally, Haruto loves kids and would love to raise one with Shin. Though, it still probably isn't the right time. There was still so much to do before they could settle down properly.

"We've...never actually brought up the topic of having kids." Shin admits. "But...If Haruto doesn't mind...I...want one."

"..."

"...Suzuki, you broke your husband again." Yuuji laughed alongside Kei.

Shin could already see tears forming on the corners of Haruto's eyes, ready to spill any second. Now that Kei brought up the topic, Shin couldn't help but imagine multiple scenarios and Shin was sure Haruto was thinking that too. Shin would definitely join the kids for naptime, style their hair, and spoil the heck out of them, but not too much. Shin pinches himself before he enters a dreamlike state like Haruto. Shin looks over to Kei.

Oh Kei-san...Shin thought. You're quite perceptive of other people's relationships now, but...

Good luck, Yuuji-san.

The rest of the reception went wonderfully. Soon, night fell and everyone returned home. Shin and Haruto immediately hit the bed, exhausted. Shin fell asleep so quickly when he hit the pillows, while Haruto lays by side still awake. Even though he was tired, he still couldn't fall into slumber.

He's my husband now...Haruto smiles, running his fingers through Shin's hair. We've come a long way...Hehe, but there's still more to come.

"Good night, my heart. Sleep well and dream sweetly." Haruto says, kissing Shin's forehead. "Hopefully about me too, hehe~"

And Haruto drifts into a peaceful sleep. The next morning, they may still feel a bit surreal with their new status, but it was really real. They are husband and husband now, officially. But they were sure that they will adapt to it quickly, Kei had already pointed out that they already acted like they were married before actually getting married.

Man, Kei's grown up so much.

Out of everyone who openly pointed that out, it was Miyazaki Kei.

Takahashi Yuuji has also come a long way. He's working in the medical field, he has also become more expressive and confident. He wasn't one to hesitate nowadays, but he learned to be more careful and thoughtful of others around him.

His relationship with Shin had gotten better, it wasn't as awkward as it was back in high school. The two have accepted their past together and left it behind. Also, once the certain group of people back in high school, who loved igniting problems in Haruto's relationship with Shin, saw the ring on Shin's finger...It was quick to shut them up.

They no longer had anymore rumors to spread, it died down after graduation.

But they didn't matter anymore, Haruto and Shin were too busy for them. They had no room for them.

Soon, the light passes through the gaps of their curtains, Haruto being the first to wake as usual. Haruto lets Shin sleep in for a bit, enamored by his husband's peaceful state. Haruto lets himself sink further into the bed. Haruto takes a look at the clock and thought about something for a moment, before humming and saying oh well.