Chapter 10: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Start from the beginning

Kei remained speechless out of shock.

"Where is Shin?" Haruto asked once again.

Kei blinks, puzzled. "Nakamura-kun?"

"That's right. Where is Nakamura Shin?"

"..."

Kei stares at Haruto, observing the man's physical appearance.

"..."

Kei Observations:

Messy Hair.

Threatening Voice.

Serious Expression.

Delinquent like appearance...

"..."

"I'm not gonna tell you where he is!" Kei shouts.

"HAH!?" Haruto exclaims.

Inner Haruto: Who the hell does this highlighter think he is!?

Inner Kei: I have to protect Nakamura-kun from this bully!

"What the hell have you done to him!?" Haruto asks, grabbing Kei by the collar.

Kei stands his ground, doing his best to remain fearless. He had to for Nakamura! "Me? What are you planning to do with him!?"

Kei slaps Haruto's hand away and glares at him. He turned red out of anger. "I don't know what you are to Nakamura-kun, but I'm not gonna let do what you want!" You won't hurt him!

Haruto draws a sharp breath. The audacity of this highlighter!

"And what are you to him!?" Haruto asks.

"I..." Kei quietens. Kei realized that he doesn't exactly know if him and Nakamura Shin were friends. Sure, Kei had helped him out and they had snacks together, but Kei was having a mental crisis. Was that enough to be called friends? He thought. They were more like...acquaintances for now?

"Heh." Haruto smirked. "I won't let you go anywhere near him until you answer what you are to him. You're staying here with me and you're going to tell me-"

"Nakamura-kun?" Kei suddenly cuts him off.

"..."

What.

Haruto notices that Kei's eyes was looking somewhere else. Then of course, the mentioned name. Haruto turns to his left slowly to see Shin by the stairs, watching them silently with a slightly shock expression.

"..."

"..."

Shin Observations:

Kabedon...

Red faced Kei...

I won't let you go anywhere near him until you answer what you are to him. You're staying here with me...

"..."

OH NO.

Haruto realized what the current situation looked liked.

Haruto quickly tries to sort out the situation to Shin.

"Shin, it's not what you think!"

Shin, "..."

Shin's mind: AH! Yuuji is supposed to me in my place to see this scene! I don't think there was a scene like this in the original, but Haruto's doing his job as matchmaker! Good job!

Shin gave a small thumbs to Haruto before dashing away.

"..." Haruto's face turned dark, trembling as he jaw dropped. Kei also swore he could see something transparent come out of Haruto's mouth, pray for this man's soul. The man's who soul was leaving was quietly mumbling nonstop. "Not...what you think...Shin...we're not like that...Please come back..."

But in the end...

Kei was dumbfounded.

"..."

"..."

"...What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Summary:

Reason why Haruto called Kei, Keikō pen-kun, because it means Highlighter pen

Reason why Haruto called Kei, Keikō pen-kun, because it means Highlighter pen. (蛍光ペン)

....

ANYWAYS, Hello everyone, I have returned! I had a really hard math test a few minutes ago and I was studying for the past few days! Luckily, I got a pretty decent score, not the best, but I'll take it! Back to the subject, I have returned!

Thank you so much for everyone's patience! I'm really grateful that every single one of you read this story, vote, comment and support! I want all of you to know that I appreciate it and it makes me happy to know everyone enjoys it! Spread happiness! Let's go!!

I love you guys so much! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys on the next one!