Prologue

//ok first things first, the prologue is going to begin like how the beginning of the first episode in the third season did and the ending of the last episode of Season two but with a few changes just to give a more Disney villain vibe. Another thing, I am going to include the song Crossing the Line because I think it is a badass song, excuse my language. Now not going to lie, when I saw the last episode of season two, disney thought they could fool me into thinking it's Eugene but I knew all along it was still going to be Cassandra. The song belongs to Disney I'm sure you all know that. Also, if you are a big Cassandra lover then I don't think this story probably isn't for you because I'm going to be throwing massive shade at this witch but with a B instead of a W throughout this story. Anyways enjoy.//

Rapunzel, Eugene and Cassandra have made it into the Moonstone before the entrance was blocked by the pillar. They stopped to catch their breaths before Rapunzel told them, "we made it guys." All three of them looked ahead at the Moonstone that was sitting inside its sphere cage where it has been resting for thousands of years. Rapunzel, seeing the bridge is gone, walks forward only to see the rocks point forward to the moonstone. Believing the rocks are on her side, Rapunzel takes one step over the edge and the rocks form a new bridge underneath her step. She continues to walk as more of the bridge forms back, allowing all of them to walk. Once they've reached the moonstone, Rapunzel turns around to face Cassandra before holding both her hands, "look, I know these last few months haven't been easy for us. I wanna thank you for everything." After that she gave Cassandra a big hug but Cassandra didn't hug back. Instead she reminded Rapunzel, "ok Raps, it's time." Rapunzel walked over to Eugene to hold his hand. Eugene turns his head to her with a smile, "this is it Rapunzel. Now go get your destiny." Rapunzel kisses his hand to say, "I love you." She starts to walk close to the the moonstone but the moment she was going to touch it, Cassandra immediately grabbed the moonstone, shocking everyone. "Cassandra! What are you doing?!" Rapunzel asks with surprise. Cassandra glared at her, "I'm fulfilling my destiny!"

The moonstone starts to take power over her the moment she put it on her heart. The stone sends blasts of blue force in the room, pushing Rapunzel and Eugene back. Cassandra's suit starts to form on her body, replacing the armor with the suit. The moment her transformation was over, Cassandra laughed sinisterly and spoke, "I tried to warn you Rapunzel." She inched closer to the bridge with rocks posting up each step she made. She said with a very sinister and cruel voice, "You Have To be Careful Who You Trust." (You B***h, sorry guys, I just had to lol). Rapunzel could not believe this was happening to her right now. She got up to try to talk some sense in her by saying, "what do you mean Cassandra? Why would you do this?" Cassandra started reflecting back on her moment in the House of Yesterday's Tomorrow.

For this, I'm going to let the video explain for itself because I'm too lazy and you guys basically know what happens.

"But Cassandra, we are friends and now we are more than just friends, this means that-." Rapunzel was interrupted by Cassandra who spat, "I'm Gothel's Real Daughter!" "We are sisters," Rapunzel finished her sentence. Instead of taking it to heart, Cassandra only laughed at the ridiculousness of that thought, "Sisters? She chose you over me. We. Are. Not. Sisters." Eugene started to say something not much of help, "Cassandra, this isn't fair." Cassandra pushed a rock up at Eugene, pushing him to the wall while yelling this time, "FAIR! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'S NOT FAIR! SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S SHADOW WAITING FOR THE MOMENT YOU COULD FINALLY SHINE ONLY FOR A STUPID PRINCESS TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES AND OUTSHINE YOU LIKE YOU'RE NOTHING! Well now it is no longer, your destiny is mine now." She formed a moonstone sword before grabbing it and running out the door while using the rocks to break the pillar blocking the exit. "Cassandra, wait!" Rapunzel said, trying to stop Cassandra. Cassandra was going to go out the door but Rapunzel blocked her way and started to sing.

🎤 "this has to stop now whatever it is that you're going through we'll fix it together me and you just like we've always done," Rapunzel sang until Cassandra interrupted, "No! THIS has to stop now, this thing where you think that you've been my friend and don't even hear how you condescend the way you've always done." Rapunzel started to get more convincing now, "Cassandra listen."
"I'm Listening."
"I know it isn't true."
"Isn't it?"
"Just look into my eyes now."
"Well."
"I know you feel it too."
"Perhaps I do," Cassandra sang, almost regretting her decision.
"Cassandra listen," Rapunzel sang, realizing it's working.
"I'm Listening," Cassandra spat, getting bored of this.
"I swear it's not to late. So before another line gets crossed and everything we've had is lost, just Wait," she finished, not at all realizing she just made it worse. "Wait?" Cassandra said with disgust before she said, "no I won't wait." She raised the rocks higher, blocking Rapunzel and Eugene inside. Then, she started to make her way through the castle while she sang, "there's a line between the winners and the losers. There's a line between the chosen and the rest. And I've done the best I could but I've always known just where we stood. Me here with the luckless, you there with the blessed. And that line between the beggars and the choosers is the line that you never let me quite ignore. How I've tried to jump that great divide, but I never got the chances you were given. You don't know how much I've been denied, well i'm not being patient anymore!" She reached the exit of the castle and she pushed it open, "I'm Crossing The Line!!! And I'm Done Holding Back! So Look Out! Clear The Track! It's My Turn! I'm Taking What's Mine!!! Every Drop Every Sneer! If I'm Burning A Bridge! Let It Burn! But I'm Crossing The Line!" She started to build a new bridge out of the moon rocks as Rapunzel tried to follow her. "And For Us, If We're Over That's Fine!!!" Cassandra reached the end of the bridge before Rapunzel called over from the other end of the bridge, "Cassandra! Wait!" Cassandra didn't listen however, instead she raised her sword up to finish, "I'm Crossing The Line!" After that, she sliced the bridge off, causing the whole bridge to collapse, almost taking Rapunzel with it. Thankfully, she managed to make it to the other side.

At that point, all they could do was watch Cassandra disappear into the forest, never to be seen again. At least for Rapunzel to never see her again, Cassandra had a plan in mind with the help of the strange ghost girl. All she needed to do to start the plan and her destiny was to head back to Corona.