"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be alone tonight. I think you will be safer if you stay with me tonight."

I smile excitedly and brush my hands down his muscular arms.

"At your place? I've never seen your place!"

Braden swallows nervously and takes another deep breath. It's almost like he is working up courage.

"Yes, want to stay at mine tonight?"

Immediately, I agree and go to grab my toothbrush from my room. We walk out the door together and take the elevator down one floor. Just before we enter his apartment, Braden stops and looks right into my eyes.

"Lucy, just a warning, I don't have a lot of ....furniture. I'm trying to save money, so it's not a lot."

Ah. So this is why he was nervous about bringing me back here. Reaching up, I cup Braden's face in my hands and place a kiss on his cheek. I feel him release a relieved breath.

"Braden, I'm sure what you have will be just perfect. I promise, I don't judge based on how much you have or don't have."

He nods, looks me in the eyes again, and then turns to unlock the door. The apartment is smaller than mine because it is a one bedroom. The living room has a blue couch, an oak coffee table, and a TV mounted on the wall. The kitchen is cute and quaint with a few plates by the sink and some mail sitting on the counter. To the left is the door to what I'm guessing is his bedroom.

"I love it. Braden, it's great."

Immediately, I see his face break out into a smile and he wraps me up into a hug.

"Thanks baby."

"Is that you're room?"

I tilt my head toward the door. Braden nods and then leads me over to the closed door. Inside the room, his neat grey bed sits in the middle, with a simple bedside table and lamp next to it. The bathroom door is open, and inside, there is a nice shower with a glass door.

"Are you tired yet?"

Braden asks while gently rubbing my back. I lean into his touch and sigh. I love when he plays with my hair and rubs my back. It reminds me of how my mom used to care for me.

"Yeah, I'm getting there."

He swallows almost disappointedly, nods, and pulls his henley over his head quickly. While he bends over to unbutton his jeans, I sit down on the bed and admire his delicious physique. I blatantly rake my eyes down his toned chest, loving how his abs tighten when he knows I'm checking him out. When he is only in his boxers, I gaze heatedly at his package, which is hidden just underneath. Biting my lip, I try to suppress a moan when he leans down to press a gentle kiss to my lips.

"I'm going to shower baby, get comfy. If you need water or a snack, it's in the kitchen."

He turns away from me and walks into the bathroom, only closing the door halfway. Sighing, I collapse backwards onto his bed. Mhmm, his covers are drenched in the amazing smell of him. Being surrounded by his scent turns me even more on. 

I can feel my nipples start to grow hard under the fabric of my dress as I imagine him leaning over me and running his tongue down my breasts. Slowly, I shimmy out of my dress, unclasp my uncomfortable bra, and throw them into the corner of the room. Closing my eyes, I reach my hand down to brush against my wet, clothed, core. Gently at first, I rub circles over my clit, pretending it's Braden's fingers that are doing the massaging. Pushing my underwear off, I attach my fingers right to my clit. The direct contact brings a moan from my mouth.