The rest of the ride was spent in silence. Occasionally, Athena would ask me a question or two, but for the most part I was lost in my own thoughts. I was hoping I wasn't pregnant, But I was already more than sure I was. Aside from my missed period, I had been getting a sense of nausea for days now.

Worry crept in on me as I wondered what my parents would say. My father would be beyond furious. I was a daddy's girl to the extreme so for him to know I was pregnant would absolutely kill him. My mother would be the same. She prided herself on being a good mother. She would defiantly blame herself for my pregnancy. But they weren't the ones that worried me most.

Dustin was. There was no one in this world that loved me and protected me more that my big brother did. I was his whole world. It wasn't even funny how often his girlfriends would jealous over me and how much he cared. Dustin would defiantly be pissed when found out.

Gently, I placed my had on my stomach. What if they were like Jensen and tried to make me have an abortion? I couldn't go through with that. I wouldn't even be able to handle giving my baby up for adoption.

Despite how scared I was for motherhood and the responsibilities it came with, I could feel myself growing attached to the life growing within me.

"We're here!" Athena announced as she pulled uo to my doctor's office.

Anxiety filled me as I took a deep breath to calm myself. Looking over to Jensen, I jumped in surprise at the intensity in his eyes. He was glaring down at my stomach as if it were the plague. I smacked him roughly on the back of his head.

"What the hell?" He snapped, glaring at me.

"Don't stare at me like that." I snapped back, getting out of the car.

Walking over to Jensen's side, I pulled his door open. I was about to unbuckle him when he slapped my hand away.

"I can do it my damn self."

I rolled my eyes as I backed up and let him get out the car. Before he could even take a step, I grabbed hold of his hand and intertwined our fingers. I wasn't about to let him get away that easily.

Jensen groaned as I roughly pulled him along with me. Athena skipped beside us, humming happily to herself.

She pulled open the big glass office door and smiled. I felt the anxiety creep up on me again as I walked over to the sign in desk, with Jensen in tow. The receptionist gave Jensen an appreciative smile. I rolled my eyes as I signed my name beside my appointment time.

"Take a seat and we'll call you shortly." She muttered, her eyes trained on Jensen.

Annoyance filled me as she continued to ignore me. At least Jensen wasn't eye raping her like most guys would. Pulling on his hand, I started for Athena. Jensen sulked behind me. The wait took about fifteen minutes before I was called.

Athena shot me a thumbs up as I dragged Jensen with me into the office. I could feel my nerves hitting me full force one again.

"Okay, Mackenzie, just take a seat here on the table. The doctor will be with you soon." The assistant said.

I nodded as I followed her instructions an hopped onto the observation table. Jensen grudgingly sat down on the chair beside me. Without his permission, I grabbed a hold of his hand an intertwined our fingers. He tried to pull his hand free, but I wouldn't let go.

I may not like this jerk, but he put me in this situation, the least he could do was calm my nerves. The wait for the doctor was spent in an awkward silence.

About 10 minutes later, the door opened and Dr. Micheals walked with with a warm smile on his face.

"Hello, Mackenzie. Nice to see you. What seems to be the problem today?" He asked, in a comforting tone.

Dr. Micheals was an elderly man who gave off a grandfatherly vibe to me. He was sorta like our family doctor.

"I've been feeling nauseous for the past week and well...I-I haven't started my period." I mumbled, ignore the face Jensen made at the word 'period.'

"Have you tested yourself yet?"

"Yes sir. They've all read positive."

"Oh, dear. Well, let's get you checked out."

I meekly nodded as Dr. Michaels left the room. Guilt began to course through my veins as I thought about my family. The chances were very high for me being pregnant. And if I was, this would devastate my family.

The door opened as Dr. Micheals walked back in with a small rectangle shaped machine in hand. He asked my to lay back on the observation table. I did so and pull up my shirt, stopping just below my bra line. Dr. Micheals squirted some blue looking gel on my stomach.

I twitched, not expecting it to be so cold. Dr. Michaels gave me an apologetic smile as he gently placed the wand on my stomach.

I subconsciously squeezed Jensen's hand as the sound of the wand rubbing against my stomach filled the room. I hadn't been to sure of what we were supposed to be listening for until a minute later. I felt Jensen's hand tense in mine.

It was faint, but you could defiantly hear the sound of a second heartbeat.

Our baby's heartbeat.

Tears immediately brimmed my eyelids as the sound played out loud. I honestly didn't know what I was feeling. Whatever worry I had been feeling was suddenly replaced by an overwhelming joy I couldn't explain.

I was really pregnant.

"Well, you are definitely pregnant." The doctor said, mirroring my thoughts.

He pulled out a note bad ad a prescription pad. "I'm going to refer you to a good friend of mine. He's a gynecologist and obgyn. He'll be able to help you through the rest of your pregnancy. Also, this is a prescription for prenatal vitamins."

I just meekly nodded as Dr. Michaels droned on instructions to me. Once he was done, he gave me a gentle kiss on my head and promised to keep this a secret from my parents till I could tell them.

-----

Jensen watched in annoyance as I paced around my room, again. This was the tenth time already and as much as I knew he hated it, I couldn't help it.

Dustin would be home any moment from football practice. I wasn't exactly sure how everyone would take the news.

Once we had dropped Athena off, with her making me to promise to call her after I spilled the beans, Jensen and I headed back to my house to wait. Jensen had wanted to go home, but I wouldn't let him.

This was his child too and he was going to man up to it. When I broke the news to my family, I wanted him to be there. He was just as much a part of this as I was. And it would possibly make me feel better to see Dustin kick his ass.

The sound of a car door shutting, followed by a shout and honk alerted me that Dustin was here. I took a deep breath as I pulled myself together. I grabbed a hold of Jensen's hand and hauled him with me to meet my family.

And possibly our deaths.

_______________________________

Be sure to comment/vote/follow if you like! XD