Birds&Bees: Two

Not edited.*****

______________________________

Birds&Bees:||Chapter Two= Heartbeat

-----------------

Classes passed by in a blur. I wasn't paying attention to anything that happened. My thoughts were all centered on what was currently growing inside me. And on the asshole I left laying on the ground in the woods.

By the time the final bell rang, I was ready to blow. I felt super stressed out, which I knew wasn't good for the baby. Taking several deep breaths to calm myself, I headed straight for my locker. I quickly put in my combination and pulled on my locker door.

I shoved my books in and pulled out my sweater. Shutting the door, I half jogged to my brother's car. He let me use it since I had my appointment.

Walking out the school, I let out a unhappy sigh as I saw only Athena waiting beside my car. It figures that this jackass would stand me up and blow us off. Well, he seriously has another thing coming if he thinks I'm gonna let this go.

Athena gave me a cheerful smile as we climbed into my car. I shook my head in annoyance. This bastard was seriously messing with the wrong girl. I wasn't bluffing when I told his ass that he was going to this appointment.

Athena smirked as I pulled out of the school's parking lot. Being my best friend meant she knew me better than anyone else ever would, so I was almost positive that she knew what I was planning. I kept my focus on the road as I drove towards the one house I never thought I want to ever willingly visit.

Jensen was just walking up the steps to his house as I quickly parked the car. Without shutting off the engine, I jumped out the car and sprinted to him. He gasped in surprise as I roughly yanked on his arm, pulling him to my car. It was easier than expected, but that may have just been because I caught him off guard.

The minute I had pushed him in the car and slam the door, Athena sped off. Her laughter filled the car as I glared at a dumbfounded Jensen. Once he realized what had happened though, his expression quickly changed into one of rage.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted.

I simply ignored him as I went to buckle myself. Athena was still snickering in the driver's seat.

"Stop the fucking car. Now!" He shouted again.

"No can do." Athena said in a sing song voice.

"I'm not fucking playing around here. Pull over."

"Just shut and enjoy the ride, Cage. I wasn't kidding when I told your ass to meet me after school." I said, as I pulled out my phone.

"So you kidnapped me?"

"Wouldn't of had to if you had just listened."

"Cut the crap, Dallas. Pull the fuck over, I'm getting out." He snapped, yanking on the door handle.

"No and stop that. You're gonna screw up my brother's car."

"Like I give a fuck. Stop the damn car!"

"No, dammit!! You're coming to this appointment whether you like it or not! Now shut up and put on you damn seatbelt!" I shouted, glaring at him.

Jensen growled. "Fuck you, I'm not putting it on."

"That what got us stuck in the predicament, you idiot. Now put your damn seatbelt on or I'll do it for you." I snapped.

"I'd like to see you try."

Before he could say anything else, I quickly threw myself on him. I straddled his lap, tucking his hands under my legs so he couldn't push me off. Jensen watched in shock as I buckled his belt for him. Athena was cracking up in the driver's seat. Once he was safely buckled in, I slid off his lap and buckled my self in.