Teaching/Annoying With Gen-z things

Slanted font - thoughts

Enjoy =)

====================================

Y/N's POV

So it's been a few days since everyone has come and its been a little something like this:

- Akaza has punched Doma's body parts off at least 20 times an hour which causes blood to get everywhere.

- Daki kept going through Me, Zaria and Mariana's closet and stealing our clothes to wear which resulted in us throwing shoes at her but she just whined at us and kept stealing them so we gave up on day 2.

- Kokushibo found some history books so he's been reading them and looked like he was pretty interested so we let him be.

- Nakime kinda just sits on the couch and watches whatever we put on the television.

- Enmu is surprisingly a good cook so he spends most of his time in the kitchen. He's made everyone breakfast, lunch and dinner and it's amazing. He also gets a little clingy from time to time.

- Muzan is just reading whatever he wants and is already tired of everyone's bullshit. He's also helps us clean up the house after Akaza beats the absolute shit outta Doma which is surprising. He also scolds Akaza.

- And Rui, well he mostly just followed us around and did what we did. He acted like a little lost puppy and it was low key cute. (Not like that perverts-)

It wasn't bad but the thing is that they are not up to date with our humor and slang so its kinda awkward talking sometimes.

But the best thing Me, Zaria and Mariana LOVED to do is confuse and annoy the shit outta them with our stupid generation. 

FLASHBACK DAY 1

I was just sitting on the couch minding my own business when Mariana bursts into the room with Zaria.

"LOOK WHAT WE REMEMBERED!" They both yelled in usion.

"Oh no." I replied.

"What's Oh no?" Akaza asked.

"There gonna do something stupid." I replied.

He clicked his tongue in acknowledgement. 

"Oh, I would love to see what they've learned~" Doma butted in.

Akaza rolled his eyes and him and left.

"Anyways, what did you remember?" I asked them.

They looked at each other and smirked.

"Funny story. While we were 'rehearsing' Rui and Enmu walked in on us so their performing with us." Zaria explained.

"Oh joy." Daki yelled from the kitchen sarcastically.

Mariana and Zaria glared at her even though she couldn't see it. Before we could do anything else, Muzan walked in with Kokushibo and stopped where he stood.

"What are you doing?" HE asked.

"They're gonna put on a show for us." Daki responded, walking out of the kitchen and sitting next to me. Nakime was sitting on my other side but I could feel she didn't want to be here but was also amused at our dumbassary (NOT a real word)

"What have... I got to... lose..." Said Kokushibo as he sat on a chair facing the 4 who were standing up. Muzan sighed and took a seat too.

"Y/n get up here." Zaria pointed to me.