✵ your muse ✵

NAME
Cressida Rogelio

NICKNAMES
-Cress

AGE
25

FACE CLAIM

PERSONALITY Cressida is calm, mature and peaceful

PERSONALITY
Cressida is calm, mature and peaceful. She is the one to keep her cool in a stressful situation. Instead of panicking or screaming, she will calmly think about the situation. She will observe and watch. She is a listener, someone who listens long before she starts talking, one who will think long before she acts. She makes sure to compose herself, keep herself together. You will rarely see her stressed or panicked, instead you will see her focused and determined. She's a rather polite woman. She gives respect to everyone, as long they deserve it. Yes, she will be polite to everyone, but if they treat her like shit, she will find her own subtle ways to show her dislike for them. Cressida is a kind woman. She is someone who dislikes any kind of violence. She is a pacifist. She believes in a world without violence and tries to show this in her art. Kill them with kindness. Her smile is addicting and she isn't shy on showing it, she will treat everyone with kindness, just as she treats everyone with respect.

However, Cassidy is also a very cunning woman. She might have a kind heart, but she isn't naive or innocent. She knows how cruel the world can be, she has seen it first hand, and she has found a way to protect herself. She often lets others think she's weaker than she is. Let them think she's just some dumb girl, and use it against them. She has a way of twisting her words, being able to insult someone without offending them.  She's a good actress and can be quite charming if she wishes to be. However, she prefers to avoid lying and manipulating, believing both of these things vile and beneath her. Though she might come back on her statement if she's in danger or in need.

BACKSTORY
Cassidy was born to a shoemaker and her husband. She grew in poverty, though her childhood was not an unhappy one. Her parents loved her very much. She was their precious oldest daughter, their sunshine. Cassidy took care of her 4 younger siblings, three boys and one girl. As the oldest they looked up to her, but they also annoyed her to death. She loved them, but they could be quite exhausting. Most of her childhood was spend running after her siblings, making sure they got where they needed to be and didn't get hurt. Her parents couldn't afford proper education, but Cassidy though her siblings what she had learned from her parents, a little bit of reading and some math. Life wasn't easy, but it was good. She had her family whom she loved very much, and she had a roof over her head, she didn't need anymore. But she wanted more. She wanted to dance. Cassidy's mind exists of music. Her body longs to swing and twirl until it can't anymore. She learned to dance in the dark, crowded bars her father took her to, wild strange dances which would never see the light of the day. She never  expected it to become more, until it did. A young man from a wealthy family noticed her, saw the way she could move on music, the way she seemed to become part of it. And invited her to come with him, he lead a small group of artists who traveled around. Cassidy, 18 at the  time, accepted his offer. Following her dream of become a dancer.

OTHER
->Part of a group of travelling artists, lead by the con man Jerome
->Started following dance classes after she became part of Jerome's groups
->Knows how to picket pock but never uses the skill

Scenario 1
Tba