Long ago.

3:05 A.M. you were in the car with your mother driving to god knows where. sobbing and continuous screams were heard causing you to have a terrible slumber. your childhood wasnt like how you wanted it to be. you knew too much for your age and everything was planned out ahead of you for decades because of your parents. a few months passed and you soon came to realize that your mother isn't herself, she doesn't take care of you. guess that's were the trust issues and independence comes from. 

TIME SKIP>>

you groan as flip over your bed reaching for your phone. sunlight beams into your eyes as you stand up in your plaid pj's. there were knocks on your door directly in front of you. 

"Good morin' kiddo how did you sleep?"(ukai)

you reply with a grunt indicating that you didn't sleep well. rubbing your eyes and putting on your glasses you slowing make your way past ukai and into the bathroom. what you didnt realize was that you were already late for your first day of class. being a first year was supposedly  going to be easy but with a new high school and your 'dad' being the coach of the boys highschool volleyball team it wasn't going to the exactly great. people already know you for being adopted and having the ukai's famous name but when you were younger no one saw you as the little girl, they saw you as the girl who had everything she wanted because daddy had all the money. putting on your freshly ironed uniform and shoes you make your way past the gate of your house. ukai had already left since the team had morning practice. making your way up the steps and entering the quite large building you find the head principles office using the signs placed inside the school. 

"hello Mrs.Ukai I am overjoyed that the ukai name will still be honored and cheered for this year." the head principle said in a high pitched annoying tone.

"Yes ma'am, and please call me y/n I don't want people getting mixed up with my father being here as well." you said readjusting your skirt since it was riding up too high. 

"well your scheduled is right here and hopefully you don't have trouble finding your way through here." she said handing be a yellow piece of paper. 

I didnt reply since I was already over her and her annoying enthusiastic mood. it was 8 in the morning, who the heck is that energetic....scratch that. 

walking through the halls wasnt much of a struggle since everyone kept to themselves, or so I thought. being 5'6 as a first year isn't something you see very often. most of the girls here are under 5'3 which makes be a supreme target to one's eyes. speaking of eyes my own landed on a particular ginger jumping up and down in the hallways. man that kid has some springs.

 finding first hour wasnt too hard, I mean all the classes are signed by subject. entering my first hour was English. I had to introduce myself which I hated but being placed in the back of the class wasn't too bad. I sat next to this guy who reminded me of a blueberry because his eyes were a dark blue. second hour was the exact same, and with the blueberry kid sitting beside me. with the next classes I dint have any more with mr.mystery blueberry kid. but I did have math and history with that ginger I saw earlier  not only did he have springs on his feet he was a blabber mouth as well. the bell rang for last hour and that was sports/study hour meaning I had absolutely nothing to do. I was mostly on my phone for all the classes but they were pretty easy so I didn't have much trouble. making my way to the forint of the school I looked at the layout of the multiple buildings. with my finger I made my way on the mad to find the vollyball gym, located on the south side of the school. a few minutes passed and I made my way to the double steel doors at the entrance. I took off my shoes and replaced them with my own volleyball shoes I got a few weeks ago. there was a near by bathroom so I changed into spandex with my name implanted on the side and a oversized gray t-shirt I stole from ukai. 

waking into the gym I heard calls being made by the boys team. to my surprise I knew a few people there already, blueberry man, ginger, and the manager. walking up to the net I said hello to ukai causing him to curse quite loudly. I laughed in responded and we both hugged. a few minutes later he said for me to try and spike one of the sets blueberry gives me. I gladly agreed. walking up to the first like I got into my stance and asked for a set. he gave me a weird look while eyeing me up and down. running  to the middle I jumped as high as I could and slammed the ball to the ground almost hitting a guy with gray hair. the enitre team didnt notice my pretense when I walked in so they all where with their mouths opened shocked at the speed I hit the ball at. ukai just sat and watched as the guys were full of amazement. 

"I know im pretty rusty you guys don't have to point it out you know" I said crossing my arms and leaning to the side .

"what the hell was that." a guy said walking up to me. im pretty sure he's bald. 

"my supper duper double trouble mix match spike." I said with a slight smile. 

"im tanaka, and just saying you're really hot."  he said bowing to me

I stood there in shock looking at the buzz cut man as he motioned for the team to come closer. 

With the entire team introducing them to you ukai said the final words.

"Well boys, this is my daughter y/n ukai. she's a first year. maybe you have seen her in the hallways or in some of your classed but I swear to god if one of you guys get with her I will personally beat your a-" 

"woah woah dad we don't need to get there yet" I said laughing. 

uh yea end of this chapter this took forever and yea lol but I might post this week just depends haha. 

word count; 1107