𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

(all will be lowercase..kinda)

>>Introduction: you are the 'daughter' of keishin ukai, the boys volleyball coach of karasuno high. you take a very big liking in volleyball and sports but you don't put yourself out there because of your social skills. from a very young age you were neglected from your birth parents. keishin is actually the second cousin of your mother, making him related to you anyways. (idk the whole adoption thing so correct me if im wrong) you have a sarcastic yet flirty type of personality which the boys find oddly attractive, especially tanaka and noya. the boys team manager is your first and really only friend you allow to open up to. sure you're popular but that's really only because of the ukai name in the volleyball world. all of your old friends really only wanted you as a popular pal not the friend people actually need. you've come to realize that people really just want you because you are good to look at, and I mean really good. naturally pretty with amazing face structures and you're naturally fit.<<

December 24, 2013 11:58 p.m (past presence) 

"what do you mean f/n? we have been so happy, why are you doing this to me.TO ME!" your mother said to your father (<f/n) screaming out the last few words.

"THIS IS WHY WE CAN NEVER BE HAPPY. ALL YOU DO IS GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW I NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT US BUT DO YOU REALIZE THAT WE HAVE A CHILD TO CARE FOR?! a child." he said draining out all his anger. 

"SHE IS OLD ENOUGHT TO KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF. I RAISED HER FAIR AND SQUARE! you sat there and did nothing. NOTHING YOU HEAR ME! YOU SAT ON YOUR ASS COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING!" your mom said pointing to you crying in the corner of the room with a blue blanket and your favorite stuffed animal. 

Bunched up into a ball you slowly stood up dragging your blanket back upstairs where shattered glass was on every step. you as a 7 year old was pretty smart in this situation so bringing your blanket on the floor crabbing all four corners you used it as protection against your bare feet. sniffling, you slowly made your way to your room. a plain small room with a plain bed with plain decorations. there was nothing in your room to show your outgoing personality that once bloomed. rooms are supposed to be the one place to represent who you were. this was the house you were born in. seven birthdays, seven christmases, and seven years built up of memories but nothing to represent them. you sat on your bed with your back leaning against the headboard. footsteps could be heard as glass shards were moved. your door was slowly opened and there was your mother, smeared mascara and an odd blueish pinkish mark on her cheek. you soon came to realization that your father has slapped her on her left cheek. in her hand she has a large duffle bag, placing it on the floor.

"pack everything you want, anything else stays here. you have five minutes." she said in a harsh yet broken tone. you simply nodded as you rushed over to your closet filled with basic colored clothes. quickly you packed everything you needed for clothes and hygiene. even with a pretty wealthy family, they never expressed it.

long story sort, your mother died of drugs and alcoholism when you were 10, on Christmas,  maybe that's why you hate christmas with all your might.

okay uhh first chapter is hella short but work with it ig. ik I have like two other stoies rn but I've lost all motivation to continue those:)