Chapter 1.

Y/n Kibutsujis Powers
Y/n can possess great strength and power. She doesn't have a blood demon art, but she is very fast and strong. She can walk on walls and ceilings. She can fall fast or slow. She can also make force fields to protect herself during a battle. (If you don't like any of these changes or things then you can always change them if you like. Keep in mind you will look exactly like your father.)

Y/n Kibutsujii was the daughter of Muzan Kibutsujii. In he past Muzan had a wife that he used, he didn't know she was pregnant until the day he met his daughter for the first time. Y/n was born half demon and half human making Muzan curious I she could withstand the sun, he didn't want to take risks yet because he grew very fond of his daughter. Showering her with gifts and happiness, and realizing she could possess great power. As years go by Y/n was introduced by the Uppermoons.

Uppermoon 1
Uppermoon 2
Uppermoon 3
Uppermoon 4
Uppermoon 5
Uppermoon 6
(And Nakime)

Y/n love them all with happiness and love because they meant so much to her. Y/n wouldn't know what would happen if she lost them...

-------------
Present time.

"Y/n, we have to go dear." Your father called out to you as you ran up to him.

"Yay! I get to see my friends!" You exclaimed with happiness ready to see the uppermoons.

"Let's go then." Your father spoke up as you grabbed onto his hand as a door opened revealing the infinite fortress. A few strikes were heard throughout the castle and you and your father stood above to see the uppermoons all summoned to see Y/n.

"Y/n!!!" Daki exclaimed as she was so happy to see you.

"Daki Chan!" You exclaimed before jumping down to see Daki.

"Aww it's been so long since we last saw you!" She said as the both of you hugged while the other uppermoons gathered around.

"I'll be back to collect Y/n in a few days. I have business to tend to." Then just like that your father was gonna leaving you with the uppermoons.

"Y/n Chan!!!" Douma smiled as you ran up to the both of you.

"Douma Kun!" You smiled back at him and waved slightly while giggling.

"Look I brought you this Lotus flower." Douma pull out a Lotus flower from his pocket and handed to you.

"Thank you Douma Kun! It's so pretty." You smiled at him while smelling the flower.

"Oh? Y/NS back how interesting." Gyokko was close by you guys as he gave a weird statement.

"Hello Gyokko Kun." You waved at him an he waved back with a smile. (Sort of)

"Eep! It's the masters daughter! We must pay our respects..." Hangtengu was bowing down as Daki pit you down from her hold.

"Hello Hangtengu Kun!" You smiled and walked up to him.

"G-good day Miss Y/n..Eehaa.." Hangtengu was a bit shy and anxious but still greeted you.

"Nakime Chan!! Hiii!" You waved at Nakime who was sitting a few feet away from where you guys were. Nakime didn't speak much but she smiled lightly and waved.

You then noticed Gyuutaru who was standing awkwardly and you wake up to him and hugged him. "I missed you Gyuutaru Kun!" You exclaimed and let go of the hug he smiled lightly.

"Akaza Kun!" You turned around to greet him with a hug.

"Uh.. Hello Y/n.." Akaza was a little uneasy about you hugging him but he let it slide.

"Hmm.. And I mustn't forget Koku Kun!" You ran up to Kokushibo who was standing a few feet away from the rest of you. You looked up to him and reached your hand out to make a grabby gesture to him so he can pick you up. He picked you up and you smiled at him while hugging him.

"Wha?! No fair.. Y/n Chan likes Kokushibo better than us!" Daki pouted as Douma did the same. Akaza gave them a look of annoyance.

"I like you all equally!" You said smiling at them. Kokushibo walked closer to the other uppermoons so you could see them better.

"So Y/n Chan what do to wanna do?" Gyuutaru asked you as you started to think.

"Hmmm.. Can we paint!" Painting was one of your favorite things to do. When you said that Gyokko got excited.

"Ooh! Yes let's paint!" Gyokko felt good about this since art was a talent of his.

"Douma and Gyokko will go get paints." Daki said making an evil face towards Douma.

"Whatt!?! But I wanna stay here with Y/n Chan!!" H whined as he was soon teleported away to village with Gyokko.

"Thank god for that.." Akaza said rolling his eyes.

"Nakime Chan! Can you take us to my room." You looked up toNakime and she nodded as she striked her Biwa. All 7 of you were teleported to a house. You leaped out of Kokushibos hold and ran into the house where you went to your room. The other uppermoons followed you.

"I have paint canvases!" You said as you got brushes and canvases.

"I also have these white vases." You brought them out thinking that Gyokko would take a liking to this activity very much. A few minutes later and both Douma and Gyokko came back with paints.

"Here Y/n we got some paints!" Gyokko announced as Douma had a crying face on.

"Yay! Lets began!" You handed everyone each a canvas and a paintbrushes.

Everyone started painting random things. Gyokko painted a picture of a vase. Douma tried painting you. Hangtengu tried painting but needed up making a mess of stuff. Akaza painted a fruit bowl very classy. Nakime painted a picture of her Biwa. Kokushibo painted a picture of the night sky with the moon.

You on the other hand painted a picture of a blue spider Lilly. You tried your best an you thought it was good.

-----------------

A few hours later and you were all playing and messing around. Daki was just braiding your hair and you smiled with glee.

"Daki Chan is very good at braiding hair!" You said turning around to smile at her and she returned it.

"Of course Y/n. I'll braiding your hair anytime." She said smiling.

"Yyy/nnnnn channnn~~~" You looked over to see Douma lying on the ground with bug eyes.

"Can you braiding my hair?" He asked you with puppy dog eyes. You looked at him with a light smile with a bit of hesitation before answer with a bigger smile.

"Of course!" You responded smiling, Douma then sat in front of you as you started braiding his hair. Akaza was keeping a good eye on Douma the whole time.

---------------------
By the time the sun had risen you were all fast asleep. You slept in the middle between Daki and Akaza because Akaza wouldn't Douma sleep next to you. Gyokko was in his vase close by. Hangtengu slept in between Douma and Akaza feeing very uncomfortable. Gyuutaru slept next to his sister and Kokushibo on the other side.

You all slept soundly together. (besides Hangtengu)

--------------------

End of chapter 1!!!!!

Hope you will like this.