This tae .. he is the reason but I also have fault if I would have just atleast showed a little attention to him . I treated him like he wasn't even there when he was my boyfriend for god's sake...I was in deep thoughts when I had an idea how about I will get a new sim card and text from that number . I am idiot for not doing it till now .

I gone to shop and bought and done all the stuffs and later texted jimin .

Me:

Hi , Jiminie 💜

Love :

Who is this ?

Me:
I missed you Jimin ..

Love:
See here I have work and if you didn't tell who you are I am gonna block you

Me:
No . Don't block me ..but first are you single?!

Love:
Are you idiot? I don't even know who you are

Me :

Tell me this first and I will jimin.

Love :

I don't have time for that anymore.

Me:
Means you are single great

Love :
I will give you one minute if you didn't tell me who you are I am gonna block you.

Me :
Your first love

Read

Me:
   Not again jimin let's talk it over .

Love:

I don't have any first love .  And no I don't want to talk with strangers . I am good when I am alone . I can be who I am with me without being named a child

Me:
   Jimin ..why are you getting this still I said I am sorry.

Love:
Sorry .. but I don't want anything to do with you. It's better this way. We are not meant to be 

Me:
You  fucking idiot! We are meant to be

Love :
No..you never loved me and all I did was love you and tried my best at everything but going to none cause if my physical .sorry I couldn't be good enough but I am good this way .

Me :
No jimin ..I love you too..I just realised it now. And your appearance never mattered to me . My alpha~
You are perfect.

Love:
Please don't do this . I had just moved  on from you with lot of hurt . I am not like who didn't loved other. I loved you and even dreamed of my everything  every first with you and even gave one of it . But no...we aren't meant to be.

Me:

Jimin I was just started liking you at first and we started dating and the next day we became boyfriends it all happened . I was at starting stage at that time jimin..I didn't loved you at that time . But when I got to know you weren't mine .

Love:
Cause it supposed to be not me . I may not be taller than you I may not be bigger than you. But I had love and desire that I will take care of you and all well and show you all my best . I did my best I could I may seem smaller but I am also am alpha a strong one to fight to. I always felt I should made my loved one get all and my best . I even was about to do something so big for you...but who knows we will end after start.

Me:
  Jimin I told you..you are great the way you are .

Love;
But you weren't at that time . I felt myself losing all my confidence
I was short but never ever did forgot to show you all my sides cute , intimate , anger everything except pain. But you didn't noticed it that time . The one thing I still have in my heart is atleast you could have treated me like jin and hobi not like I didn't even existed there .

Me:

Jimin..you are making me feel so bad..

Love :
Sorry and no nothing is you fault . I will tell you the same again .
Just start your own life i would never disturb you

Me :

Jimin no . Not this again . We can atleast be friends ..

Read

Me:
  Jimin I missed you atleast we can spend like friends jimin please

Read

Me :

Alpha ~ only this once let's be friends ...

Love:

I don't want to be hurt more but I can be strong afterall I am strong mentally. Let's just be a normal friends.

Me :
Thank you so much jiminie! Luv ya!!

Love:
Not use that word even as friend . And  I will sleep good night

Me :

Good night💜

I will get you jimin.. we are meant to be I won't let this go by my one simple mistake. We will be destined jimin. I love you my jiminie

********************************

Good night in my place oh sorry it's midnight haha. I feel sleepy so I will blabber. I better shut the door of this book and sleep . Wait aish I will go now. Support me bye. Good night😴😴