Chapter 7 • I Love You 1994

Nick woke up that morning to soft giggles and movement and turned over to see soft green eyes and messy short blonde hair "Hi" Margo said as she giggled "hey princess" Nick said move her hair.

"I have to go to the store today" Nick said as he made Margo some waffles "can I come please" Margo said as she ate a couple of raspberry "I don't know...I want you to stay safe" Nick said looking at the younger girl "please I'll be a good girl" Margo said with puppy dog eyes "Ok,ok fine but you have to stay next to me the whole entire time ok" Nick said in a serious tone "aye iye captain".

Margo's Outfit

At the Store

"Ok here's the deal I let you go pick out what you want but you have to be back in 10 minutes ok" Nick said cupping her Rosie red cheeks as she nodded and ran off.

"Fuck Margo it's been ten minutes where the hell are you" Nick whispered to himself as she walked around the store until he heard her soft giggling. She was standing in front of the lobster tank "Hey!" Nick said causing Margo to turn around "Come on where leaving now" Nick said grabbing her wrist and dragging her back to the truck.

"I told ten fucking minutes what do you not understand about that huh?" Nick yelled as he drove home "why are you getting angry at me for" Margo said look at Nick which caused him to stop the car. "Why am I angry..WHY AM I ANGRY" Nick yelled as Margo just stared him dead in the eyes as if look could kill Nick surly would be 6feet under. "do you want me to send you back huh you want to go with your sister because I can surely make that happen" Nick did realize what he said until he heard whimpering.

"Margo..princess..Im sorry I didn't mean to" Nick said as he cupped her cheeks "how about I show you that I'm sorry ok" Nick said as she nodded.

At home ⚠️ Smut ⚠️

"Mmm bubba that feels good" margo said nick buried his face in her pink pussy eating her clean "I bet it does pretty girl" Nick said taking his cock out and slowly sliding it into Margo causing her to whimper "shh it's ok kitten your taking daddy so well" he said as he stated trusting it her.

"Daddy I'm so close" margo said as the light around them started flickering as tears rolled down her cheeks "I know baby cum with me on three ok" Nick said as he trusted faster.

1
2
3

Nick watched as Margo's leg shook around him as she came all over his cock causing him to fill her up "god you did so good princess do you forgive me" he looking down at her "yes daddy I forgive you" Margo said as she fell asleep.

"I love you pretty girl"