TWO

- Lucia Andrés POV -

"What's the plan, Lucia?"

"Plan? For now, we gotta stay low first. If Ricardo finds me, kidnap me or whatsoever, you guys know the plan. Call them immediately and that'll be the last thing I'll ever wanted to do." My father and mother are capable at taking down Ricardo. That's why. Father and mother knows Ricardo have been chasing me for years, we don't know what's the reason. He's kinda like obsessed with me and my business even tho he had a wife and his own business. His wife name's, Diana Renée Toussaint. His wife is kinda complicated. She's nice but at the same time, weird? I don't know.

"We're done for today, check every single move of Ricardo and his gang. Tell me every single information, understand?"

"Yes Lucia" They all said in union.

"Do what I said. I have to go check up on Juliette so keep checking their movements." They all nodded.

Well, I woke up very early this morning. I've been at the meeting place for 3 hours. I left her for too long and afraid she might escape cause I didn't put any handcuff on her wrist. But I did left her a note saying 'Morning love. Here's breakfast for you. I'm having a meeting with my gang so don't try to escape or there'll be painful consequences for you so don't try, love. - Luc ;)'  I hope she listens to me because I really didn't wanna punish her for that. I should hurry.

I took my car keys and starts my way to my another mansion that I kept her at.

- Juliette POV -

I woke up as to see she isn't beside me. It's 11:00am and I took my chance to escape but before that I take a shower first cause I smell so bad. After like 15 minutes, with a towel wrapped around me, I get out of the bathroom and starts to check for my clothes. I realized that I don't have any clothes to wear but her clothes, Lucia... I don't have a choice, I guess? I open the closet and damn she got so many black, red and purple outfits. I don't know what to choose cause her clothes are too many. After long thinking, I've decided to choose the black hoodie and the short. Feels weird wearing her clothes. But anyway, after all that, I saw foods on the desk and a note beside it. I read it and groaned. I mean, she won't know, right? Whatever, she won't know if I escape or not. I quickly make my downstairs and damn, what the hell? Her mansion is bigger than mine. I know, I've lived in a mansion before but this is 10× bigger than mine. Where the hell am I supposed to find a goddamn escape door?

After like years finding the stupid door, I finally found it. I make my way to the door and open it. but to no avail, it didn't even open. I tried but it's locked. What the hell? I decided to search for something for me to unlock the door.

- 1 hour later -

It's been 1 hour and I still can't find anything in this mansion. I'm tired, I want to rest but I don't want to because I need to escape from Lucia. Before I could even search anything, I heard a car on the driveway. She's back. God, I need to hide. I go upstairs to the room that I was at earlier and decided to hide under the bed. I don't know where she is but I cover my mouth so she couldn't hear me. I didn't know what to do.

The door's opened and the first thing she said was "Love ~ I'm home. Where are you?" I'm terrified again.

"Juliette ~?"

"I know you're here, Juliette." She said in her husky voice.

"Come out, wherever you are."

"You gonna make this things hard for me, aren't you?" I didn't answer her.

"That's okay. Just keep hiding" she laughing while sitting down on her own bed. I don't know what she's doing but she keeps laughing.

"I know you are hiding under the bed." Wait... How did she know? Before I could process, she suddenly grab both of my legs and pulled me out.