"Will do, I wonder if Annie knows." Eren texted back, his fingers moving swiftly.

"Poor Annie." You turned towards him, sitting up.

"Why'd you say that?" Eren looked at you.

"Long distance is gonna suck for her. If I were in her shoes I'd be like really upset. Probably even pissed."You let out a sigh.

You continued, "I mean, who wants to see their partner like every few months? Plus, what if you lose feelings from being away from them all the time? It's a no from me and I stand by that."

"I'm sure they'll be fine. They love each other no matter what, there's no doubt in my mind about that." Eren suggested and kissed you on the cheek.

"Maybe, I hope for the best for both of them."

——————
10:11 P.M.

After Eren left, Annie busted into your room. Her eyes were puffy and her face was red. She looked like she had been crying for hours.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You hopped out of bed and brought Annie in for a hug.

"Armin's gonna leave me! All because of fucking college, I don't wanna go long distance." Annie started crying, your shoulder becoming wet and snotty.

You rubbed the back, if you were in that situation you would be devastated. Just thinking about hardly seeing Eren send a bad feeling through your spine. Yeah, visiting is a thing but it isn't just the same. He had become so close to you, and then poof! You barely see him anymore and he's gone. Absolutely fucking no.

"He's not going to leave you Annie, you guys could always visit." You reassured her and you felt bad for saying that.

"But it's not the same! Y/N I love him and I don't think I'll be able to go a day without him. I'll be in a whole different country than him." Her sobs get louder and louder, and she was sniffling uncontrollably.

"Shhh." Your grip on her tightened, and she got her tears on your neck.

You let her sit down on your bed, covering her up on your blankets. You went to the kitchen and grabbed the icecream that she bought the previous week, it was her favorite, Rocky Road.

You grabbed two spoons and walked back into the room, closing the door. A small smile came upon her when she saw the icecream. You turned the TV son and let her pick what to watch. You tried your best to get her mind off everything.

It seemed to work because in a short time she passed out right next to you. You ate the remainder of the icecream and put on what you wanted. Shit, you felt really bad for her.

——————
10:45 P.M.

Eren couldn't go to sleep, so he journaled. The light on his table was lit, and the page was already filled with Eren's thoughts.

"Eren, can I come in?" Armin was on the other side of the door. Eren shut his journal and tucked it back into the drawer. Eren let him in and Armin sat on his bed.

"What's up?" Eren turned the desk chair around to face him and gnawed on the end of his pencil.

"It's Annie. She's not responding to my texts ever since I told her about my acceptance letter. I'm kind of worried she's gonna break up with me."

"Why do you think she's gonna end it?" Eren placed the pencil down to focus.

"Because we won't see each other a lot since I'll be in Pennsylvania. I know she's iffy about long distance relationships." Armin tucked his knees in and sighed.

Eren flash backed to the conversation you had with him not even two hours ago. He didn't want to think about college, or the future. Eren just wanted to stay in the moment with you.Fuck, he was upset you even brought up the long distance stuff. He wouldn't tell that to your face though.

"I don't know man, maybe you should talk to her about it?" Eren chewed on his bottom lip and now he just felt odd.

"But I don't think she even wants to talk to me right now, I should probably just decline to offer then."

"You're going to throw away your future Armin? You guys can easily work this out."

"Eren I just don't want to lose her, she's my best friend and my biggest supporter. I don't want to hurt her."

After maybe ten minutes of talking about it, Eren pulled out his journal and began writing again. That whole conversation stuck with him like gum on the bottom of your shoe that you can't get rid of. This was what his whole journal entry was about. It was like a constant battle in his mind. He shut his journal and rubbed his eyes. He promised himself to drop the topic in his mind and worry about it later.

He broke that promise in a matter of minutes right after he made that promise to himself.

——————

I'm not saying shit... 👀

-reece <3