"Right and that story better end with us getting back to our world," Rose Red said.

New York City...

Henry, Blaze, Grace and Jay were walking down the streets alone, "Henry, will you stop? Our parents told us to wait back in the library," Blaze said.

"They could be in trouble and since when do you care what they say? You already ran away with us, we all lied about the Dark Grail," Henry said.

Blaze grabbed Henry's hand, "Henry. I know you're scared. And if you really think this is the best thing to do, I will help you," Blaze said.

"Thank you," Henry said.

"But I hope you have a good plan because we don't have magic in our group anymore and we have no idea where your grandpa is," Blaze said.

"I think I do," Grace said, they looked at her to see her pointing at a hotel building that had a purple thundercloud over it and the four children looked at it.

"What is he doing?" Jay asked.

Inside the hotel, outside Mr Gold's room, a room service attendant was walking towards the door to see bright lights coming from inside. The room service attendant knocked on the door and Mr Gold opened it, "Well, don't just stand there," Mr Gold said, allowing the attendant to go into the room.

The room service attendant wheeled in the food and saw the stuff that Mr Gold had, the black table in the room was surrounded in strange symbolling, three candles in the position of a triangle with the crystal in the middle of the table, in the centre of the triangle.

"Here is your dinner, sir. The spaghetti bolognese," The room service attendant took the silver cover off the tray and saw that it was steak instead, "Uh... I'm so sorry. The kitchen must have made a mistake. I'll get it fixed right away," The room service attendant said.

"No need. The mean is irrelevant," Mr Gold said as he picked up the silver tray and flipped it over, making the meal drop onto the trolley.

 The mean is irrelevant," Mr Gold said as he picked up the silver tray and flipped it over, making the meal drop onto the trolley

The room service attendant watched him in confusion, "This is sterling silver?" Mr Gold asked as he eyed the tray.

"Yes," The room service attendant answered.

"You can leave," The room service attendant nodded and started to quickly walk towards the door, "Actually, there's one more thing," The room service attendant looked shocked and Mr Gold gave him a $100 bill, "Things might get messy here," Mr Gold said.

The room service attendant walked out of the room and Mr Gold put up the Do Not Disturb sign on the door handle then closed the door.

Across the street from the hotel where Mr Gold was, Jefferson, Jake, Emma and Regina were looking at the purple cloud above the hotel, "Gold might have magic on his side. But he sure isn't subtle," Regina said.