1

Headcannon: Kokichi used to write to Himiko Love Qoutes and Pick up lines  and sends them to her along side with Some Chocolates shaped as Hearts and Some White Roses as they remined him of himiko but never said It was him who wrote them and sent those Gifts to her you could have called him her serect admirer.

One shot:

Himikos Pov: I was in my Lab Practicing my Magic because I'm Mage ✨💖 but no ones Believes me... but I'm Sure when I Prove to them it's not Tricks but Magic, I suddenly heard a knock on my door, I opened the door there was no one to be seen around
I noticed a Small Box in front of my Lab.

I took in the Box and Opened them to see some Chocolates shaped like Hearts filling half of the Box then some Letters and White roses Next to them.

I Decied to read the Letter it said 
"Dear Himiko,
I hope you enjoy thses Chocolates and these White roses I sent you, These White Roses Really mind me of your personality and I Hope one day you will figure out who I'm and maybe return My Feeling to you, and Also Himiko are you a Bank Loan because you Have my Interst.

From Serect admirer"

As himiko Read the Letter her Face turned Reder than her Hair and Decied to Cool down Eat one of the Many Chocolates Filling the Small Box.

"Nyeh... these are Delicious Chocolates but I wonder who Sent them it's probably Tenko but at the Same time this isn't Tenkos Style of Gifts" I Thought but I Also Hope I Figure out who is this Person..

Words:285