4

Vitani's POV
*I was still mourning over Nuka's death and was angry at kovu that he changed sides I remembered that I was supposed to meet y/n at our spot so I ran there and y/n was sitting there I sighed and caught her attention*

Vitani-h-hey y/n listen We need to talk...

You-what is it?

Vitani-it's been great hanging out with you but I don't think we can't hangout anymore...

You-why did I do something wrong?!

Vitani-y/n no you didn't do anything it's just I'm going through something right now and I'm having a really hard time ugh forget it you wouldn't understand!

*I was about to walk away until she yelled back*

You-I would if you would just tell me and I could at least try to help you!

Vitani-forget it!

You-fine!

*I ran off towards the outlands and went inside the cave I cried a bit until I stopped and sat up as mom walked inside*

Zira-vitani why are you crying?

Vitani-I'm still sad over Nuka's death...

*she lifted my chin up with her paw looking me in the eyes*

Zira-I'm sad to over his death but we must not be sad we'll avenge nuka and scar now get ready cause we're leaving at midnight...

*I nodded and she then walked out the cave I laid down getting some rest before the battle*

Your POV
*after I saw vitani run off I ran back to pride rock to see kiara still crying I walked up to her and sat down*

You-Kiara are you ok?

Kiara-leave me alone!

You-I'm here to help you find kovu.

Kiara-why are you helping me I thought you didn't like him?

You-the truth is I've been seeing his sister vitani in secret...

*she looked at me in shock then nodded her head understanding the situation*

You-ok now you see that hole right there it's a secret pass that leads behind pride rock you can find kovu without getting caught by dad.

Kiara-thank you sis I owe you one.

*she kicked the rocks down and was able to go through it and I watched as she ran off somewhere I put the rocks back up so no one would notice then I walked out the cave I went to the edge of pride rock and saw Timon and pumbaa coming Then it started raining I watched as they argued then dad stepped in the cave*

Simba-what are you doing?

Timon-ahh!! Good question uh let me ask you one.

Pumbaa-hypothetically

Timon-very hypothetical

Pumbaa-there's this guy but he's not a lion.

Timon-no no not a lion definitely not a lion and his daughter uh say vanished...

Simba-Kiara's gone?!

*then zazu flew in looking scared*

Zazu-sir the outsiders are on the attack heading this way it's war!!

Simba-zazu find kiara me and y/n will assemble the lionesses move now!

*we both went to were all the lionesses were and dad told them to get ready cause we were gonna battle against the outsiders we all had walked to the cliff were the battle took place and stood there looking at the outsiders I looked around and saw vitani we looked at eachother for a bit until I looked away still mad at her Isabelle looked at me confused until she saw who I was looking at but didn't say anything then we heard zira say attack the outsiders had ran towards us as we ran towards them then a fight broke out I had bit a lioness on her back making her roar in pain but then dotty had tackled me making both of us roll around in the mud until we stopped she had bit half my ear off but I was able to push her off I saw Merida in need of help cause 3vlionesses were attacking her so I bit one of their tails pulling Them away and attacked the other one until she had got away I had pinned another lioness biting into her stomach but she was able to get up we were about to hit eachother again until my dad and zira roared me and the others went behind my dad while the outsiders went behind zira then they both were about to hit eachother until kiara and kovu got in the way*

Simba-kiara?!

Zira-kovu!....move.

Simba-stand aside!

Kiara-dad this has to stop!

Zira-your even weaker than I thought get out of the way!

Kovu-you'll never hurt kiara or simba not while I'm here!

*zira had growled in annoyance at kovu's actions*

Simba-stay out of this!

Kiara-a wise king once told me we are one I didn't understand him then now I do.

Simba-but they-

Kiara-them us? Look at them they are us what difference do you see?

*me and the lionesses along with the outsiders all looked at eachother then at my dad as he looked at each and every one of us he then smiled and nuzzled kiara*

Zira-vitani now!

Vitani-no mother...kiara's right.

*she looked at zira then walked over to us standing beside me*

Vitani-enough...

*the outsiders were confused on whether they should stay with zira and have a bad life or join vitani and stop fighting cause as lions we are one and we shouldn't be fighting*

Zira-if you will not fight them you will die as well!

*the outsiders looked at zira in shock then walked out get to us standing beside us knowing that if they stayed with zira she would only take them down with her*

Zira-what?! Where are you going get back here?!

Simba-let it go zira it's time to put the past behind us.

Zira-I'll never let it go!

*we all heard logs moving then zira had decided that when simba was distracted she would attack him she had jumped at him but I had got in the way and me and zira had rolled into the canyon*

Simba-y/n!

*we then kept rolling and hitting our heads on the edge of the cliff as we were falling then we both slid down a steep hill zira was at the edge of the canyon holding on for dear life while I was above her trying to save myself and zira but she kept refusing and then she saw herself slipping and tried to climb and grab my paw but ended up falling in the river I sighed then saw dad he helped me up and everyone surrounded us then vitani came towards me looking down but I smiled at her and nuzzled her dad was confused until I told him the story about me and vitani he Accepted it and we all went home along with the outsiders*