1

Your POV
* I was asleep in the cave until kiara had woke me up so we could play but I declined and went back to sleeping with the other lionesses while dad and mom took kiara out of the cave I was about to fall back to sleep until someone kicked me in the head so I decided to get up and go play with kiara as I walked out the cave I saw mom talking with dad I walked past them to the edge of the cliff and looked down and saw kiara in the grass running somewhere I was curious and ran after her after a couple minutes of running then I felt someone pick me up I looked up and saw my mom then dad was in front of met looking angry then mom had put my down*

Simba-where's kiara y/n and your in big trouble when we get back!

You-I don't know I was looking for her it looked like she went into the outlands I smell her scent there...

*dad had his eyes widen and told at least 6 lionesses to find kiara and bring her back if they find her while dad mom and 4 other lionesses go into the outlands to find her and the rest of the lionesses stayed here to watch me and the rest of the cubs I watched as all the cubs went and played as I stayed with the lionesses one of them sat next to me it was Merida she was my moms best friend*

Merida-what's the matter dear?

You-I don't know what to do I feel like I'm not wanted here sometimes every time I go somewhere or follow kiara I always get in trouble but she doesn't it's not fair...

Merida-honey it's normal tand get in trouble for your younger siblings doing when I was growing up I got in trouble because of my brother I know what it feels like dear now come with me I want to show you something*

*you were curious and followed her to the back of pride rock and walked into the fields and stopped by a lake it had flowers small animals it was beautiful*

Merida-you can come here if your angry sad or feeling some type of way this used to be my spot now I'm giving it to you you deserve it don't tell no one this is our secret?

You-I promise.

Merida-now let's go back to pride rock your parents and sister are probably back by now.

Time skip~

*you both got back and it hit night time and you all fell asleep*