You and your Husband/wife meet you and your ex part 5

Sagittarius: you and kite meet you and Menchi
It was a normal day for you and kite, studying creatures and waiting for your next mission. You both decide to go study a 'mAgIcAl BeAsT oF tHe NiGhT' or whatever they call it because of course the hunters association would give it a weird name. You were walking and you heard a rustle in the bushes and out jumps one. You and Kite capture it for closer study but it releases a sleep has and you and kite pass out. It happily jumps away. When you and kite wake up your not in the forest. Your in a kitchen. You already role your eyes because you know where you are and when you are. It's the day of Menchi and your break up.
(K-kite m-Menchi y-you yy-younger you)
M- Y/N I SAID TO MAKE THE PASTA AL DENTE! NOT REGULAR. AL DENTE. ARE YOU DUMB?!?
YY- YES IM DUMB. I DONT COOK LIKE YOU DO! IM NOT A STUPID GOURMET HUNTER! IM A MAGICAL BEAST HUNTER!
There it is. All hells gonna break loose now
Y- we should leave.
K- ya
*insert screaming in the background*
You and kite then wake up in the real world. He looks at you and you shrug. You both go out to find another creature since the one you had ran away.

Scorpio: you and Menchi meet you and Melody.
You and Menchi where cooking in the kitchen when some idiot intern spilt grease on you both. It was so hot you blacked out from pain.
(Y-you YY-younger you me-Menchi m-Melody)
YY- eek!
Y-hi!
M-hi
Me-y/n?!
Y-yes
YY- yea
Me- *sign* I meant my y/n
Y- yes
Me- your really dumb sometimes. I told you not to take that intern in.
Y-hehehe 😅
Y-ya
Menchi smacks her forehead
Me- we're leaving
Y- ok
You both wake up surrounded in grease. You both turn to the intern who already knows hes done.
(A/n: ok! That's the end of the book! I hope you enjoyed it (: I want you to know you are a magical human and you are the best. EAT A POTATO OR SOMETHING DELICIOUS AND GET SLEEP. AND WATER. HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE. ALSO BREATH AIR. YOU ALWAYS MUST BREATH AIR. IT IS VITAL. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! ~Author)