When Danger Lies Ahead

Start from the beginning

"...Lying? Why would I lie to you?" you covered up what was your actual thoughts, as you looked away hoping she doesn't see your sweating face. "That was a joke, got you! But hey, you look weird today..." Paimon commented about your expression, as she squints one more time. You cannot hide it away anymore, seeing how Paimon went detective mode. You sighed, "Fine, you got me."

"Got you on what?"
"I was actually thinking of something else. Someone else."

You emphasized the correction while explaining, with Paimon being all ears. "You mean your sibling?" She replied with curiosity. Why can't she take a hint? "Uh...No." As you hesitated while responding, you slightly giggled by how dense Paimon is. "Hmm...Kujou Sara?" Bingo, Paimon. You blushed a bit as you heard the name once more, remembering how she interacted to you; causing you to look down at the ramen noodles to avoid any more expressions. "So, you do like her!" What. Like her?

"Excuse me..." you murmured. What does she mean by that? You froze again, feeling more flushed than ever. "Something wrong with what Paimon said?" You became more embarrassed as you reminded yourself that she's very, very dense. "Ah...can we talk about my feelings right now?" As you stuttered on your sudden direct request to Paimon, she floated closer towards you. She then smiled ear-to-ear once she got close, and responded "Sure! Paimon is Y/N's bestest friend, guide, and companion, ever!"

"So, how do we start..." You started to form sentences in your head, all of your emotions poured onto this one conversation. "She's pretty, first of all," you paused, "She's mature, elegant, what else to describe her but a perfect person?" Paimon had a face displayed shock as you finished your sentence. "I can help by giving relationship advice!" You laughed so hard at her response, that you had to cover your face. "Paimon...you haven't even had romantic relationships!" your companion became sad all of a sudden, and she slouched over like a thin stem. "At least I tried to help..." You realized that you were being mean towards Paimon, and you struggled to apologize to her as she keeps moving everywhere around you.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I thought you were telling a joke. We're not cutting ties, right?" You suddenly became nervous, as you are at the edge of still being Paimon's friend. "Hm, okay! Paimon forgives you, but where should Paimon start to help you confess to Kujou Sara?" She questions herself, while finally being steady and idle. "I know! Try meeting her like usual, then bring up the confession." You looked at her while thinking of a response, and you said "Easier said than done. Just help me during it...okay?"

--------

"You better catch the unknown flying creature and its traveler by three days from now. Last chance."

Kujou Sara decided to check if Y/N is okay, checking to see the opportunity to capture them. She decided to suck in her feelings towards Y/N and follow the commands of the Shogun, seeing how the ruler's becoming impatient. The general decided to check on Inazuma City, with the highest chance that the traveler and Paimon are there. With her mastery of stealth, no one noticed her as she hid somewhere.

"Sure! Paimon is Y/N's bestest friend, guide, and companion, ever!" she heard the squeaky voice once again. It is also evidence that they are also nearby and is in Inazuma City. "Ah...can we talk about my feelings right now?" "Feelings?" Kujou Sara quotes. "She's pretty, first of all; she's mature, elegant, what else to describe her but a perfect person?" As Kujou Sara heard more of what Y/N speaks, she suddenly had a weird emotion--Jealousy. But what may be the cause? "What is this feeling in the first place..."

"I can help by giving relationship advice!" Kujou Sara decided to follow her emotions instead, and continued to eavesdrop. "

Paimon...you haven't even had romantic relationships!"