Bonus Chapter 🌸

Start from the beginning

-

"thanks again for coming !"

i hug my brother tight and he replies back but tighter .

"i already scolded sunwoo for you by the way ."

i look up to see his face . i got so happy that i hugged him again , thanking him for like , I don't know how many times . he just chuckle and pats my back softly . we let go of the hug and exchange hugs with our sons . him hugging suho and me hugging eunkwang .

"eunkwang , if your daddy ever bully you , tell me , okay? i will protect you from him ."

"yes my beautiful aunty !" he giggle and kiss my cheek .

i smile even brighter . i let go of the hug and carry suho , bid farewell to the family . they look so adorable . sunwoo , on the other hand , was looking so off . i don't know why but i didn't bother .

"mummy .." i look at suho .

"don't let brother eunkwang kiss you again . i can only kiss your cheek and no one else ."

with that , he quickly wipe the cheek that eunkwang kissed on and he gave a peck on my cheek instead . i giggled and just rub his forehead with mine .

"oh ! mummy ! i want to talk to uncle han and uncle minho !"

-

sunwoo's pov

really? han and minho? when his dad is right infront of me? why would y/n let him call that two man?

i look at them smiling while calling han and minho , making me slightly jealous .

"han , me and suho miss you !"

"yes , uncle han ! but i miss uncle minho the most !"

laughter and giggles . i swear , it's making me feel sad and jealous now . i just walk to the room , ignoring to the both of them who was still laughing and smiling at their 'favourite' boys . i just take a quick shower and lay on the bed with comfortable clothes . but i lay on my stomach instead and just played with my fingers .

"daddy ....?"

i heard suho's voice but i tried to ignore . he went on my back and hug around my neck , wiggle his whole body on me but as usual , i ignored . suddenly , i felt two small hands and two big hands , tickling my sides , making me roar with laughter .

"yay ! daddy isn't angry ! mission done , mummy !"

seeing y/n and suho high-fived and giggles one another , makes my heart completely melt to it . she told suho go take another quick shower which he agreed and she sat infront of me , pecking his lips .

"are you jealous , my husband?"

she had to emphasize the word husband . i sigh and nod slowly . she cups both of my cheeks and kiss my lips slowly . i really melt into the kiss and passionate kissing with her . we stop the kiss and took a deep breath . i gave a peck on her forehead , making her smile .

"you're my one and only husband . i don't have another husband ."

i chuckled and gave a kiss on her hand .

"MUMMY ! DADDY !"

y/n pov

i got shock by how suho barged into the room and hug the both of us .

"what's wrong , kiddo?"

he kiss his son's forehead and caress his hair . i appreciate all the small things he did to our son .

"i want a sister or brother !"

i quickly look at suho , shock to know that he really wants to have a sibling . i took a glance at sunwoo , but he's already staring at me , smirking to be exact .

"sure ! if you want a sibling , we can find for you . but you need to wait , okay?"

i quickly hold suho to bring him to his room to call it a night since we've been spending the whole day enjoying playing games and all . i pull the blanket to his body and kiss his forehead as a goodnight kiss . he quickly give a smile and close his eyes , going to sleep . i just caress his hair softly until he fell asleep which it did after like 5 minutes of it . i got up and switch off the lights and switched his night light on .

i walk out from the room but halfway stop . i literally remember every word that that husband of mine just said . i gulp softly and went inside the room . he pinned me to the wall and close the door , locking it .

"sunwoo , our kid-"

"let's give suho what he wanted . try not to be loud since it's not soundproof ."

✨✨ ✨✨

okay the bonus chapter is done ! and that's the end of the story . thank you so much for reading up 'til today . thank you for the endless support as well ! love you guys so much ❣️✨