10 🌸

he wouldn't stop following me ever since that scene happened. like everyone is staring at me just because sunwoo is behind me , walking like those kind of cool kids following the pretty nerd in school thing. i just grip the strap of my bag , looking down and release a heavy sigh.

"Y/N!"

eunji?

i look up quickly and saw eunji running towards me before crashing me into a big hug. i chuckle and hug her back , making her sway left and right with our bodies.

"you didn't tell me that you and sunwoo are together now."

i quickly remove the hug and look at her, confused. i pull her arm and quickly find a place that is suitable for me to talk to her about this situation. well , unknowingly , eric and juyeon actually followed behind.

"no no we're not together-"

"yet."

i glare at sunwoo who is behind me and he just gave me a wink before walking away. eunji got so shook that she have no words to say. i quickly shook my head as a no and cover her mouth before she started screaming. she's been doing this every single time oh god.

"hey girls."

"jisungieee!!"

i hug him tightly , making him hug back. his friends are also behind , making them wave at me. i remove the hug and continue the conversation.

-

"here's your food. enjoy!"

i had to work after school so it's really damn tiring. i was about to walk back to grab another tray of food to give out but someone's hand just reach out of nowhere and took the tray instead. i look up only to realise it's someone who i really hate.

"ravn , let go of that tray-"

"firstly , don't call me that. secondly, nope. i'm helping you out." he kissed my cheek , smile and walk away with the tray.

okay , he just kiss my freaking cheek. i wipe it harshly and glare at that asshole. why would he follow me come back here like literally? i look at colleague who is as confused as me. i shrug my shoulders and she just mouthed a "wtf" to me. i beg to myself that sunwoo didn't have to see that or else he will be pissed about this thing.

*time skip like magic poof*

he didn't leave which makes me pissed. no matter how many times i told him to go away , he insist on staying and 'helping' me. i don't get his motive honestly.

"now can you let me talk y/n?"

"uh obviously no youngjo, cause you insist on staying, helping and disturbing me during my work hours. you even kiss me out of nowhere. what if-"

"what if what? your beloved boyfriend sees me kissing you?"

he meant sunwoo right? i just gave him that judging face and tried to walk away but he grab my wrist tight and pull me towards him. i slightly whine due to the pain and tried to push his arm away. he tighten his hand on my wrist , making me whine even more.

"can't you see that i really love you , y/f/n? i even followed you come back to your country."

he push me to the wall harshly. i hiss in pain , both my back and wrist are slowly hurting me. one of the reasons why i actually left him. i slowly let my tears flow , sobbing and begging him to let me go. he coos while wiping his tears and quickly went to kiss my neck harshly. i tried pushing him again, trying hard to stop it while crying badly.

"y-youngjo, please stop!"

i shouted even louder while he tried to touch my breast. suddenly i saw a hand flew, again, making him drop to the ground. i look to my right and saw sunwoo, juyeon, jisung and chan. i quickly hug sunwoo and cried badly while the others tried to hit youngjo. he hug me tighter, rubbing my back while trying to comfort me.

-
-

"sunwoo, you have to be really there for y/n now. that guy has been an ass for us lately."

juyeon really sounds so serious but he's doing this to protect his only little sister. me still hugging a pillow while listening to them, jisung tried to give me a tidbits but i smile weakly and push his arm softly, showing him that i do not want it. he just sigh and nodded. i just pat his head. he's behaving like a small kid i swear.

"y/n."

i look up. sunwoo handing out his hand to me. i took his hand and he pulled me up, putting me on his back, piggyback to be exact. he took me to my room even if my room was actually near but probably he's not happy with what happened just now. he put me on the bed, close the door softly and sat infront of me.

he push my head to the side slightly. apparently, there's a hickey on it and he slowly getting pissed about it. he look down, letting go of my face and his knuckles went white when he grip the bedsheets. i hold his hand, making him shock. he looks at me and i quickly give a small smile.

"i'm really sorry for not protecting you properly-"

i quickly gave a kiss on his lips to shut him up. he slowly blush while looking at me.

"you're such an annoying bully."

he chuckle and smile slightly. we both look at each other. he hold my face and slowly went into a soft kiss. i give it in and wrap my arms around his shoulders. he pull me and let me sit on his lap, not stopping the kiss. the kiss went heated slowly. i grip his hair slightly tight, making him slightly groan. it actually turns me on. we quickly stop and take a deep breath before it's even more heated. i realise what we just did and quickly get up from his lap and lay down, face on the pillow. he could probably hear me internally screaming on what just happened. he just chuckle and ruffle the back of my hair.

"i guess you're mine now."

✨✨✨✨

hello everyone. I've been so busy that i forgot to work on this chapter, sorry everyone 😭👉👈 but anyways , thank you everyone for reading the fanfic until today. words can't really describe how much im really happy seeing everyone commenting and reacting to it hahaha. will update another chapter soon don't worry :]