Second Eruption VI

Previously

Kiana: "And Mama told me to give you this."

She hands you a letter, you open it then you read it.

Siegfried: "Y/N if you read this that means that you're awake. I'm glad if you are awake. So about the mission. We almost defeated Sirin, Welt was just going to kill the herrscher but there was some guy wearing a clown mask. That clown shot Welt, making Sirin escape at the same time, but Welt is fine. And in case you're wondering, you've been out for a few days kiddo, we're worried about your condition so we decided to bring you back to HQ to treat you. The medics said that you can be treated at home so we took you to my house. Theresa was injured so she's in the HQ now. Now you just have to rest and don't worry, Kiana promised that she will take care of you hahaha. And Cecilia is there too of course. And guess what, I'm gonna go the moon, part of the new mission. Cool right? Well probably that's all for now, maybe I'll contact you again later or you can just contact me first. Goodbye and get well soon!"

Y/N: *Chuckle* (Thank you Siegfried. But Sister isn't here, where is she?)

Presently

Y/N: (I've been on the bed for too long, I'd better get up and do something.)

You got up from the bed then you stretched your body.

Y/N: "Ow, it still hurts a little."

Kiana: "Y/N, where are you going?"

Y/N: "I've been on the bed for too long, Kiana. I want to get up and do something."

Kiana: "But it's very late at night."

Y/N: "Don't worry about me, you just go back to sleep okay? I'll be in the living room."

You pat her head.

Kiana: "Hmph, okay if you say so."

Y/N: "Good night."

Now you're in the living room. You wander around for a bit while thinking about what you should do now. Then you spot your phone on the table in front of the sofa.

Y/N: "My phone. I haven't checked it for a while."

You sit on the sofa then you open your phone to see a message notification from Cecilia.

Cecilia: "Y/N, I'm happy if you're reading this because it means that you're awake. I'm sorry I had to leave you, but the situation about the war are getting worse and Overseer Otto summoned me so I had to go. Kiana didn't know about this because I don't want her to be worried. Y/N, you just stay there with Kiana okay? Have some rest so you will get better quickly and don't forget to eat on time three times a day. You don't have to worry about the war, me and Siegfried will take care of it then we will come back home to you and Kiana. You both have take care of each other okay? I love you, goodbye."

Y/N: (I really hope you'll come back home.) *sigh* "I want some hot coffee."

You go the kitchen to make yourself a cup of coffee. While making the coffee, you remembered something important. You remembered about the event where you met Kallen and Sakura. You remembered about The 12th Herrscher, the core, and Jizo Mitama.

Y/N: "I need to do some research about all of this. And where is my blade?"

You search around the house to find your blade until you found it in the room where you slept before. But your blade is back to its normal form now.

Y/N: (I hope nobody knows about this. This is sensitive information, only people close to me should know about this.)

After you retrieved your blade, you go to Siegfried's work room to start your research. You take some books that might be important then you turn on the computer to go through some files that contains information about The Previous Era and Herrschers. Since you are a Schicksal Knight, you are granted access to some of the Schicksal's database.