Chapter Four: Katsukis Hearbreak

(Authors note: This story is now in Katsuki Bakugou's perspective.)

He watched the short brunette girl leave the room.

Katsuki Bakugou: "What's up with her-"

He shrugged it off as her being on her period or some shit.

Katsuki laid down on his bed in complete silence and slowly drifted off into dreamland ...

The next morning

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Katsuki woke up and contemplated throwing his alarm clock out the window, then going back to sleep but, he was smarter then that.

Katsuki carefully lifted his alarm clock up and slammed it onto the ground. (So hard that the person in the room under his woke up.) Then he walked into the bathroom to go get ready for what most people call "hell." (School LOL.)

In the classroom.

As usual, Eijirou was pestering Katsuki about how cool the last big fight on TV was.

Eijirou Kirishima: "Those heros are so manly... You're lucky you're so manly, like them, Bakubro."

Katsuki turned bright red.

Katsuki Bakugou: "Shut the hell up, Kirishima."

Eijirou Kirishima: "I'm not lying. You're amazing, Bakubro."

Katsuki had liked Eijirou since the battle against Izuku and Ochako. He saw him as a worthy opponent, "Shitty hair" turned into "Kirishima."

Katsuki wanted to confess his love for Eijirou so, he decided to-

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Nevermind, class was starting.

Everyone ran to their seats as Aizawa-Sensei walked into the room.

After class because I ain't coming up with an entire lecture.

It was lunch time already, and Katsuki got dragged to the Bakusquads table. And the first thing he saw was Eijirou (the boy he liked) kissing Mina.

Mina Ashido: "Heyyy, Bakubitch."

Katsuki didn't say a thing. He just glared at her. Mina thought that was just Katsuki being Katsuki so, she didn't really think about it, but Katsuki, he was drowning in his thoughts, he had a million things running through his head at once.

I thought he liked me-

I mean, I am amazing as fuck.

Honestly not really- Makes sense why he didnt want me. Mina's better.

Katsuki was sick these thoughts so he slammed his hand into the table and ran off.

The rest of the Bakusquad stared at him in disorientation.

Mina Ashido: "What's up with him-"

Back at the dorms.

Katsuki walked into the main room to see a crying Ochako.

To be continued...