"Like staying at a hotel?" Maki suggested.

Nobara smiled. The thought of planning something like this excited her. "Yeah, or even a popular resort! I know a place where there's a lot of activities to do!"

"I'm down." Geto nodded. "Something to get away from the dorms."

"How would rooms work? There's six of us." Megumi asked.

"We could just get a three bedroom." Nobara pointed at you and Maki. "The three of us could share a room, and you guys can figure who your gonna share with."

Satoru throwed his arm around Getos shoulder, bringing him in tightly. "Looks like we'll be roommates again huh Geto?"

Geto grabbed at his arm, trying to make him let go. "There's no way I'm sleeping in the same bed as you."

Satoru laughed. "Well when you put it like that...."

"I'm gonna slap you."

Satoru bursted into laughter and let go of him.

"There's probably one of those pull out couches, don't forget about that." Maki mentioned

"That's always an option." Megumi added. "Those are actually pretty comfortable."

"So we're doing it?!" Nobara asked with a smile. Everyone nodded and Nobara squealed with excitement. "I can't wait!!!"

While everyone else continued to excitedly talk about that spontaneous trip that is now being made into plans, you got up to go a use the bathroom. "I'll be back."

You were starting to get tired now that you were full from food and out of energy. You wanted to go to your dorm and just fall on your comfortable bed now.

After washing and drying off your hands, your phone vibrates in your back pocket as you see it's a call from your mother.

"Hey ma, give me a second." You walked out of the bathroom with your phone held to your ear and headed outside since the restaurant was pretty loud to be in, even while being in the bathroom.

Your breath was visible from the icy air as you held your head down. "Hey mom." You smiled after hearing her voice since you hadn't heard it in a while. "I'm out with friends right now, what about you?" She told you that she could call you back later, but you shook your head. "Nah, I can talk. Wassup? Yeah.. I'm just out eating with friends right now.." You kick at a rock on the side walk. "Yeah I know. I'm coming to see you soon since our winter break is almost here so— Uh huh... Yeah! Okay I'll text you when I get to my dorm, I love you."
You hung up and shoved one hand in your pocket to try and warm it up while the other scrolled on your phone.

"Yo."

You put your phone back in your pocket and turned to Satoru who was walking towards you. "Go away."

He laughed, pushing up his glasses. "Thought you hated the cold?"

"I do."

"You're standing in it though?"

"My mom called meand it's too loud in the restaurant."

"Ohh." His white hair blew through the wind from cars passing by. "You gonna let me meet her?" You laughed at that idea which made him smile. "What's so funny?"

"You wanna meet her?" You repeated to make sure you were hearing him right.

"Yeah, why not?"

You hummed, turning your gaze to a group of people who were walking a crosswalk. "I don't really know." You shrugged with a forming smile. "I dont like you enough to bring you around my folks."

That slick smile on his face killed you every time you saw it. He leaned closer to you while gently nudging you. "You know you like me."

You pushed him away which made him laugh. "I dont but I guess I'll think about it." You walked past him. "If I stand out here any longer i'll freeze, cmon."

"Wait." Satoru suddenly said, making you stop. "There's something on your back."

You panicked. "Is it a bug?!"

"No, hold still." You did what he asked, wondering what was on your back.

He slid his hand underneath your sweatshirt, his icy hands touching your skin as your reaction time was quick. You jumped and swiftly turned to him, shoving his hands away from you. He bursted into laughter while you swatted and punched at him.

"STOP DOING THAT YOU ASSHOLE!" You yelled at him and got colder from that.

"I'm sorry," He said in between laughs. "I couldn't help it!"

You left him behind, leaving him to walk after you as you both went back inside.

~~~~~~~

just a heads up, that trip for them is not gonna go so good. Well.... for y/n and satoru atleast 😊.

how yall think this fic gonna end? 👀 happy ever after orrrr

ALRIGHT I HOPE YALL ENJOYED

HAVE A GR8 DAY!!!!

me when gojo: