You grinned and stood across from Eren while Annie sat next to Armin. You were standing with the people you trusted most, and your best friends. You all planned on spending with Summer abroad, just to get away from from London for the break. You guys wouldn't be seeing Armin for a long time, only during holidays or special events.Armin was going to Pennsylvania for Marine Biology.

"Are you guys ready for this to end?"Eren looked around at all of you.

"Fuck no, the thought of actually being an adult scares me." You played with the necklace on your neck, just to release some stress.

"Just think about how you're finally out of high school, no more drama, sleazy people, and especially you don't have to deal with Historia." Armin mentioned, and Eren grabbed your hand and rubbed circles along your palm.

You were supposed to be at the football field at 3:35, and it was already a few minutes before 3:30. You grabbed you cap and placed it back on your head while the rest got up and made it out of the door. Eren waited for you and once you got to the door he walked side by side with you.

——————
Parents crowded the seats, you caught a glimpse of Annie's parents seated in the one of the closest rows to where all of the seniors would be seated. Her parents sent you and Annie waves and blew kisses to the both of you. Jordan sat next to them and waved at you.

The Valedictorian just spoke and went back to their spot in line, all of you were lined up in alphabetical order. The girl in front of you was shaking extremely, like she had just been exposed to freezing weather with no clothes on.

You were taking violent breaths, your chest expanding quickly and going down slowly.You already felt the waterworks making their way into your eyes.

Erwin stood up at the podium, loads of diplomas behind him ready to be given out. He made his short speech before calling out names.

"Armin Arlert." Erwin called out and Armin walked up the stairs, cheering coming from the crowd and Annie started screaming at him. Armin shook Erwin's hand and handed him is diploma, a look of satisfaction and happiness covered Armin's face as he walked to his seat.

Students one by one went up, collecting their diplomas. The crowds cheering intensifying with each student. Eren was the next one up and your eyes softened and got watery once he grabbed his diploma. You've seen pictures of his parents before, and they were erupting from the stands yelling his name. Their camera was up, filming his every move. He waved at his parents and his face became flushed. You were clapping ecstatically, cheering for him. He saw you still in the line and blew you a kiss. You "caught" it with your hand and placed it over your heart.

You just saw Annie get hers, and this was the first time you ever saw her mother scream at her with joy. Her voice was strained, and her hands were up in the air.

A few people later, you were next in line and your nerves and feelings were everywhere. You felt like you couldn't move, you were in shock that YOU were about to make this huge accomplishment.

"Y/N L/N." Erwin was staring at you, your diploma in his hand waiting for you to grab it. You walked up the stairs, a mixture of Eren, Annie, Armin, and Annie's parents shouts were the only thing you heard, you tuned out everyone else. Annie's father was taking pictures of you, Eren had his camera in hand, videoing you. His smirk turned into an award-winning smile.

"So is this the mystery girl you've been talking about? She's pretty." His mother leaned into his ear since she sat behind him.

"Yeah she is, she's amazing."

You grabbed your diploma, putting your hand it Erwin's hand, he gave you a firm shake.

"I'm astonished with the progress you've made throughout the years you have been here Y/N, be proud of yourself. I hope you accomplish many great things once you're out of here. Good luck." Erwin let go of your hand and you walked down the stairs, tears pricking at your eyes. You were a smiling mess and you sat in the designated seat you were to sit in. You were seated directly in front of Eren and your hand hung from the chair. Eren grabbed it and held it behind you, staying like that for the rest of the ceremony.