chapter five- final chapter- Demon's Darkness

I dedicate this and my other story's chapters to, the one and only, xRyrirzuar! She is the best writer ever! She is my writers role-model! She is the BEST! The last chapter, I present to you!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                                                                   "Alright, lets go kick some Master butt!" Pantherlily encouraged.

"Aye sir!" Happy yelled.

"Alright." Carla said.

What the exceeds didn't know, is that the master is Zeref! As the exceeds climbed the many stairs, a familiar voice echoed through the halls.

"Welcome, my old friends."

"Master of Demon's Darkness, prepare to face the exceeds!" Happy called.

They bust down the door to his chambers and gape in surprise.

"ZEREF!" They say in unsion.

"Hai. It is I, the most powerful wizard in all of Edolas! ZEREF!"

"No... way" Carla muttered.

"We can take him!" Pantherlily encouraged.

"Right!"

As they headed in with full force, Zeref shot life-taking energy towards Pantherlily, but not before Happy sent a roar and hit him full force!

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"ARRRRRGGGGGGG!" Zeref yelled.

"YESSSSS!" Happy said.

"Hehe. That won't stop me."

Then Pantherlily gets hit.

"LILY! Carla yelled. "I'M COMING!"

Then he gets healed.

"Sky Dragon's Wing Slash!"

"Fire Dragon's Sword Edge!"

The two attacks merge and hits Zeref with a huge explosion! One more hit! It has to be powerful, though. All four of them are battered and bruised. Wow. For the strongest wizard in Edolas, he's very weak.

"Let's do one final attack guys." Happy managed to say, for he is the most beaten up.

"Alright." They say in unsion.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"Iron Dragon"s Roar!"

"Sky Dragon"s Roar!"

The attacks combine and hit Zeref head-on! The "strongest wizard" is defeated by three exceeds!

"Did I menchin that the reward is 100,000,000,000,000 jewel?" Pantherlily said, grinning.

At the guild...

"WE'RE BACK!" The exceeds said in unsion.

"WERE HAVE YOU THREE BEEN!" The dragon slayers yelled.

"GOMEN-NE WATASHI!"

"We were on a mission in Edolas and we defeted Edo-Zeref and his guild and got 100,000,000,000,000, jewel."

"GREAT JOB HAPPY/CARLA/LILY!"

"We aren't so weak now, are we?" They questioned.