The cab was waiting for me, which was better than taking my car, since I was planning on being shit-faced and fucked. I had no need of my car. I was making the final touches of my makeup when the front desk informed me that the cab was waiting down stairs.

I fetched everything I need and hurried out of the apartment, shutting the door behind me slowly and hastily taking the elevator. I greeted Derek on the way out and didn't miss his amused smile when he tapped his fingers against his hat. It was weird to feel cared for, but it seemed like all the employments here were sort of a family. It was nice to know I'd never be alone even if my real family was far away from me.

I ducked in the cab and he drove off right away.

The club was raging with people and loud music. George was behind the bar, busy with orders and drinks. He waved at me distractedly and moved around to fix different drinks. I took a seat and asked for Jack and Coke-my favourite-when a certain face came in view. My face paled and I looked away.

What the fuck?

"Lola!" George yelled and slid the drink in front of me. I blinked in surprise and took it, sipping until my lungs burned.

George looked behind me, his eyes widening. "Ah, Lola-"

"I know," I groaned. "He's fucking behind me. I know."

"This thing is annoying. Do I have to see him every time I go out? For God's sake, what the hell is wrong with Universe?"

George laughed and touched my cheeks, smiling in amusement. "You came here to have fun, Lola. Fuck if anyone ruins your night." He beckons another girl and whispers in her ears. She smiles and winks, taking his place.

"C'mon baby girl. Get wild." He drags me to the dance floor and I smile.

I caught sight of him with a redhead practically all over him. He was smiling, his eyes alight with mischief like they always were and his hands were flat on her ass. She was clad in a black dress that barely reached her thighs, and it was a contrast to the fire red of her hair.

I turned my head to find a blond standing next to George. He was tall and masculine, boyish. George winked and left, disappearing in the crowds.

Giant Blond was extremely attractive and I felt myself relax, my inner mischief getting out. I felt the heat in my cheeks and the tingling in the pit of my stomach. His hands circled my waist and I looked up at him, running my hand over his chest as we started moving to the rhythm.

George was right; fun wasn't about one hot guy, it was all about hot guys.

..

We stumbled inside his apartment and he shut the door behind us, pinning me against the wall with his big body. Christ, he was big and I felt petite against him. His lips were firm and demanding, bruising my lips. I moaned and clutched his hair, rising on my tiptoes to reach him better.

"I'd fuck you right here if I wasn't so hungry for you." He whispered and lifted me up, still kissing me. The next thing I knew was being dropped on a bed with his body over me.

His hands moved everywhere, tracing my waist and cupping my chest beneath the fabric of my dress, squeezing. I fumbled with his belt and he groaned impatiently in my mouth, helping me. He shoved his jeans and boxers below his hips and I broke the kiss, moaning at the sight of his co.ck, bobbing and glistening.

He quickly took me out of my dress and flipped us over, tearing a condom and rolling it over his length. He lifts me up and impales me over his co.ck. I cry out and clutch the headboard, hovering on the edge of discomfort. He was so deep, reaching past my limits that I reached and rubbed my cl.it, hoping to ease the ache.

"Come here," he whispered and fisted my hair, pulling my mouth to him and kissing me, all tongue and teeth until I moaned and moved my hips, the sensation razor sharp.

And the rest of the night was a blur of noises and intense org.asms.

..

I woke up the next morning with aching muscles and noodle limps. The bed was a disaster, sheets disordered and pillows thrown here and there. My dress was thrown on the floor along with my underwear and his clothes. I was wrapped around myself with a sheet clad to my body and he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

In the progress of the night, I had learned his name to be Travis, and he had the longest dick I've ever seen so far. He also had some stamina, because I recall him being at me for at least three hours and more than five times having sex. At least the ache in my muscles tells so.

"You're finally up." I startle when I hear his voice and look up to find him smirking in triumph and holding a trey in his hands.

"What time is it?" I ask and he walks over until he sits on the edge, pushing the trey toward me.

"It's a little after twelve," he smiles at my shocked expression. "I tried to wake you up earlier but it was no use. You're knocked out."

I shot him a dirty look. "Really? Can you blame me?" I throw the pillow in his face and he dodges with a laugh.

And this was a clear reminder that maybe my life didn't have to be about Louis. And for the span of this morning, he wasn't in my head at all.