•hug•

This morning is not as beautiful as usual days. The weather seemed unfriendly with the presence of heavy rain and strong winds. Some people are reluctant to leave the house, but others are forced to do so in order to do activities that cannot be left behind.

"Aish shit, I can be late at this rate," said a tall boy who had been looking around waiting for the bus that hadn't appeared at the stop. He was already really cold even though he was wearing a thick coat--it was clearly visible on his lips which were slightly blue from the cold.

He pulled his coat jacket close to his body to provide warmth while waiting for the unseen. "Shit, it's raining a lot," he muttered.

Suddenly from his right there was a slender high-speed sports car passing in front of him which made him completely shocked for a moment. As a result, the water that was on the street immediately spurted on his body.

"WOIII!!" He shouted in annoyance wishing the driver of the car to stop. But unfortunately, the car instead left him and went at a higher speed than before. Harry grumbled in annoyance. His clothes were drenched in water from the puddles that hit his body.

But his annoyance disappeared a little when the bus he was waiting for finally appeared and stopped right in front of him. He immediately got on the transportation and sat in the back near the window.

"Ah, dammit!"

A few minutes later, he finally arrived at school. He then got off the bus. His eyes swept around the now no longer sobbing profusely. There were only drizzling raindrops. Harry moved his feet to walk inside the gate. His feet stopped as he stared at something from the parking lot. Something familiar. A car that had stupidly hit him. Yes, he knew exactly this was the car he had messed with.

He immediately approached the car. He kept his eyes on the machined thing. Now he was very sure that this was the person's car earlier. But where is the owner? He thought. He looked left and right hoping to find the owner of the car. But there seemed to be no one around.

As a result, the idea of ​​​​ignorance emerged. He lowered the bag that was on his back, and immediately unzipped the bag. He was digging one by one inside until he finally smiled broadly.

He managed to find a spray paint. He carefully shook the object and then began to spray it on the luxury car. He wrote big letters that he wanted to write through the paint. And, wow, the car was now covered in the abstract scribbles Harry had written as a result of his mischief.

"Tell who to play with me," he muttered with a crooked smile. After he finished, he threw the paint into the trash bag and rushed into his classroom before anyone noticed him doing this stupid thing.

💚💙

The time to go home is the hour that all students have been waiting for. Usually students have to go home or go where they want. However, it had to stop when in the parking lot--a place where students parked their vehicles, having to face the fear of someone's anger rising.

A famous boy who is admired by girl is venting his emotions because someone has been looking for trouble with him. Someone has scribbled on his favorite car.

"ANSWER MY SHIT QUESTION! WHO FUCKING DOES ALL OF THIS?!" He shouted with anger. No one answered. They all just silently looked down, not daring to look at the famous boy.

"YOU DON'T HAVE EARS? ANSWER MY QUESTION STUPID! WHO DROPPED THIS CAR?!" Still no one answered.

On the other side, Harry, who was walking leisurely with Niall, was distracted when he saw a crowd in the parking lot.

"There seems to be a problem," Niall said. He immediately went there and Harry immediately followed the Irish blooded boy.

"Excuse me, excuse me, sorry." Niall said trying to infiltrate the crowd of people. Until they were finally right in front of them, the first thing Harry caught was someone's blue eyes filled with fiery rage. He digested for a moment until he realized, the car he had crossed out was the handsome boy's car.

"YOU! YOU KNOW WHO FUCKING DOES THIS?!" Louis asked while pointing at Harry who was still silent in the charm of those blue eyes. Everyone then looked at the curly boy who was pointed at making Harry just speechless not knowing what to answer.

He's the culprit. He was the one who crossed out the car. But he did this because the boy started it first.

"ANSWER!" Harry was taken aback by the snarl he got. He had never before been treated like this. Especially from other people. For some reason this made him sick instantly, as if something had shattered his heart to pieces. Don't know why, his tears suddenly flowed down his cheeks making Louis who was full of anger now confused and felt a little...destroyed(?)

Who knows.

"Eh, you're crying? W-why? You okay, right?" Louis' anger faded, replaced with anxiety when he saw the curly boy in front of him crying louder and louder. He didn't know what to do. Panic overcame him, he couldn't understand. Even though he just asked, is it wrong?

"Hey, a-are you okay? Y-you--" Louis really couldn't do anything. On the other side he was really confused about what to do, on the other side he didn't know why he was really worried about this person. For the first time he felt sick hearing someone cry, but usually he always hurt someone and someone cried. But now, somehow he suddenly felt guilty.

Harry covered his face with his palms. He just kept crying no matter if many people were watching. Until something surprised him for a moment. A warmth. A serenity. A convenience.

Someone put their arm around Harry's waist. Someone rubbed Harry's back with his other hand. Bringing Harry to the warmth of someone's body.

Time seemed to stop spinning. The hug felt so good. The lingering scent of perfume made him realize this was the body of someone who had just snapped at him. Don't know what dream he had last night to get luck that no one else got. Something that the women wanted Harry got instead.

Louis hugged him.

"Shhh, don't cry, okay? Sorry I shouldn't have done that earlier." That was all Louis could say. Don't know why, but he feels comfortable in this position. He felt that the warmth that had been lost had returned to him. He was happy but also confused.

"Sorry," he whispered hoarsely. He continued to gently rub Harry's back not caring about the surroundings who were still surprised by what Louis did.

"No, I'm sorry, I did all this." Harry whispered quietly hoping no one would hear him.

"B-but why?"

"Because you started it."

"Me?" Harry just nodded in response. Don't want to argue too long with the man who still hugs him. He just wanted to continue to feel the warmth of Louis' body. Don't want this to end.

To be continued...